Buying Surf Panhard Bushes

Mehrts
Hard Yaka

Buying Surf Panhard Bushes

Postby Mehrts » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Couple of my LN130 Surf panhard bushes are flogged out in the Bitsalux, so it's time to replace them with new ones. Ideally I'd like to replace the factory rubber ones with rubber again, but if that's not a viable option, then so be it.

Anyone have suggestions of where to buy from such as BNT, Repco etc. I've tried Toyota in the past for other bushes, but they have been ridiculously expensive! But I don't mind spending a bit for decent quality gear that will last.

I'm based around Palmy too.
Toyhatsu Bitsalux

johnny262
Hard Yaka

Re: Buying Surf Panhard Bushes

Postby johnny262 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Im pretty sure BNT/Autolign do a rubber option for most bushes, but as far as polyurethane bushes go Superpro are at the top of my list, they're alot softer than the Nolathane bushes ive seen and seem to have a much better reputation on the Aussie car scene
Supercheap sell them at a pretty well inflated price, but these guys popped up on Trademe (after I bought my last lot :evil: ) and seem abit more reasonable

Smurf
Hard Yaka

Postby Smurf » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:48 pm

I recently replaced the front pan-hard bushes in my Prado and genuine through Toyota were only a few dollars dearer than Nolathene through BNT.

Mehrts
Hard Yaka

Postby Mehrts » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks guys. I'll have a bit of a scout around and see what I come up with. In a perfect world we would never have to replace these, or seals, or ball joints and other items that can be flogged out over time.

Dreams are free, right? :mrgreen:
Toyhatsu Bitsalux

Return to “Drivetrain / Suspension”