toyota surf axle seal

pinky
Hard Yaka

toyota surf axle seal

Postby pinky » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:17 pm

hi all i need just 1 felt seal + that rubber seal for a hilux axle can anyone help thanks lloyd 03-6866589

pinky
Hard Yaka

bits and pieces \ seal

Postby pinky » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:53 pm

yep coming up next sunday ps . mike you are lucky that we have a sand blaster at work as that axle was in very bad shape. but as luck would have it we had a complete axle kit minus that seal thank god for freebies . just to let you know as to date the rear axle is in and finished also the IFS is all gone and the engine is in but not wired up will do this next week. ha allso i broke 1 of the rear mounts that go from the engine to the bellhousing ( dont ask) but shit happens do you have a left hand side one spear . SO how is that 3.0 lt going got it in yet thanks lloyd. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tomsoffroad
Flopsie

Postby tomsoffroad » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:00 pm

Well done Lloyd, it wasn't that long ago that all you wanted was a new motor.
I think I might have found a cure for this bug which we all seem to have, the only problem is that it takes abit of our time and seems to cost abit of money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pinky
Hard Yaka

pinky

Postby pinky » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:43 pm

year so much for just fitting a new engine but thats ok .the wife finally admitted today that she missed not haveing a 4x4 for some time ( about 14 months ) so you know what this means dont ya MORE MONEY :D . so any lets get back to business i have to some how fit a steal bush in to the chassis for tha rear of tha front springs what would be a good way to do this . i was going to line every thing up like mount the front spring hangers and work backwards to line up the rear spring hangers and make the hole is this correct guys! thanks lloyd

tomsoffroad
Flopsie

Postby tomsoffroad » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:28 pm

When you are here on Sunday why don't you have a look at my chassis? It still has the shackle mounts in the chassis and the front hanger. Are you putting rear springs in the front? If so, I looked at this option and even bolted them in place with the standard configuration. So you should be able to get all the measurements that you need.
One more thing. Can you ask your missus to teach my missus how to appriciate this sport of ours????? :?: :?: :?:

pinky
Hard Yaka

Postby pinky » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:29 pm

yep lots of good lovin and an open wallet ha ha

pinky
Hard Yaka

i will get lost

Postby pinky » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:33 pm

any chance of a street address and home phone No . or e-mail me a map of oxford my e-mail is pinkytamz@yahoo.co.nz

tomsoffroad
Flopsie

Postby tomsoffroad » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:58 pm

no worrys, check you PM :D

Return to “4WD Parts”