Project for sale

meatc
Hard Yaka

Project for sale

Postby meatc » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Right so after stripping my winch challenge Zuk with plans to rebuild it with a bit more wheel base and a closed in cab my plans have now changed.

So for sale is everything but the winch (I'm keeping that) and axles ( there gone)

Swb chassis modified mounts and front end slider attached
Lwb chassis ( cleaned of all mounts except body mounts)
Role cage (built from 38mm manz tube) weld on
Body cut to longer than standard ute cab (back wall in but not complete), including rear window, front screen and doors with glass
Ca18de + sc12 super charger auto box with hilux transfer attached (ecu and loom included)
Spare transfer case, spare 4 port head for engine, various plumbing, radiators, Subaru water to air intercooler
Steering column with steering quickener and 60 series yota power steer box (quickener makes it about 2 turns lock to lock)

There prob a heap of other bits to, but that's the main stuff. I will happily talk a purchaser through my old set up and supply what ever assistance I can.

Would rather sell as a package but feel free to ask about specific bits. Could even be tempted to part with the 5 32x9.5 15 simex extremes for the right money.

Oh and main reason for selling is young fella wants to go karting so I may as well go too, so may take kart etc as trade and can prob help with delivery within reason

Dan (021 1915875)
Toy - Zuk chassis tub, hilux 4.88 axles and transfer, Nissan CA18DE motor and auto trans, sc12 supercharger, 32 10'5 simex, twin motor 8274 custom freespool. Well the parts are all there in various corners of the shed

suzookyman
Hard Yaka

Re: Project for sale

Postby suzookyman » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:09 pm

Sad to see this Dan but good luck with the Karting. Im sure you will get back into it one day.
"It's a Suzuki thing - you wouldn't understand !"

QUADRACER
Hard Yaka

Postby QUADRACER » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Maybe a few images of what's left.
Mine be in the market for a project maybe :D :D
retired 4wd to a ford ranger and UTV

meatc
Hard Yaka

Postby meatc » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Will get some pics at the weekend. Most of it is stored away or buried :oops: :roll: under other junk.

Anything in particular you want to see? Oh and delivery assistance prob won't stretch to the other end of the country :lol:
Toy - Zuk chassis tub, hilux 4.88 axles and transfer, Nissan CA18DE motor and auto trans, sc12 supercharger, 32 10'5 simex, twin motor 8274 custom freespool. Well the parts are all there in various corners of the shed

meatc
Hard Yaka

Postby meatc » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Motor, trans and associated bits sold :D :? :(

Crappy photo of body attached. Have all the glass and rubbers to fit.

image.jpg

Edit , no idea why it is upside down nor any idea how to right it sorry :roll:

Still got hilux transfer ( forward shift) and the steering box, shafts, quickener along with chassis's and role cage. ( 1 chassis and cage at mates place so will get pics of them next weekend)

meatc
Hard Yaka

Postby meatc » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Body is now sitting on LWB chassis, with exo sitting over top. Exo needs further work as it was originally over a shorter body. Body is about 90% done. All glass and rubbers are there. Fibre glass bonnet

As it sits I'm after $1500, if I get motivated and spend any time on it price will go up occurring to what I get done. Will come with the old SWB chassis with various brakets still attached, along with all the zuk and misc bits I can find (suspensions arms, steering colum, pedal boxes etc)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

meatc
Hard Yaka

Postby meatc » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:38 am

Bump

I am over this taking up space in my shed. Make me an offer, what that offer is will decide how many of the "extra" bits (seats, steering, etcetc) that go with it.

You Get That
Hard Yaka

Postby You Get That » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:13 pm

pm me price for the steering box and steering stuff if ya can cheers
Addicted to suzukis....

meatc
Hard Yaka

Postby meatc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Looks like it's all sold sorry. (As of last night)

Return to “4WD Parts”