wtb: Surf front diff & steering relay box

mfrsr
Hard Yaka

wtb: Surf front diff & steering relay box

Postby mfrsr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:45 am

as above. SAS is never going to happen, its been sitting still for 6 years now, it's about time I fixed the damn thing and got some use out of it.

for a 93 KZN130, 4.5 ratio diff, IFS.

not after the main steering box, just the relay box on the lh side - ive straightened the bent shaft on mine one too many times and managed to snap it.

ive got a few hilux rear diffs I don't need, may consider part trade if it's easier. also have a pair of LJ71 front lower arms that were going to be for it.

happy to travel to collect.

cheers
Last edited by mfrsr on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---

Petemcc
Hard Yaka

Re: wtb: Surf front diff & steering relay box

Postby Petemcc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Where are you? I have a 4.5 surf diff in mint condition in Queenstown. Can possibly get it to Chch next week

mfrsr
Hard Yaka

Re: wtb: Surf front diff & steering relay box

Postby mfrsr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Petemcc wrote:Where are you? I have a 4.5 surf diff in mint condition in Queenstown. Can possibly get it to Chch next week

ah, bugger. maybe not travel that far haha.

I'm in hastings.

just been shafted $80 for mainfreight to ship a single wheel & tyre for me from chch depot to napier, not keen on paying freight again in a hurry.

I'm kicking myself for not sorting this out while I had my old job building steel cattleyards - was doing delivery runs to the sth island with a truck and trailer every month or so.
---

Return to “4WD Parts”