Before I put it on Trademe, I'm selling the cruiser, its just not getting the use it was built for. 2 trips in 3 years
80 Series Landcruiser - Tripe Diff Lock with 7 seats!
Purchased almost 9 years ago and built for the hardest WestCoast tracks while being used as a daily driver and do the school run.
I needed this truck to be reliable, so all work has been done by either 4wd Accessories, Summit 4wd or myself. Any parts that have needed replacing have either been purchased new or reconditioned.
Since I purchased it, almost everything on this truck has been reconditioned or renewed.
- Reconditioned Engine Fitted September 2010
- Reconditioned Manual Gearbox Fitted Jan 2015
- 3" Suspension Lift
- 35" x 12.5" x 15" Muds
- 15" x 8" Steel Rims
- Third row of Seats (7 Seater)
- Custom Front Bumper
- Custom Side Bars
- MCC Rear Bar with Spare Wheel and Jerry Can Holders Fitted Jun 2016
- Waterproof Winch Solenoid Pack
- In-Cab Winch Controls
- Factory fitted Winch Wiring Loom
- Factory fitted Ice/Cool Box
- Factory fitted Front & Rear Diff Locks
- Uniden PRS Radio
- Fully Certified
- After market Top Mount Intercooler
- 240V coolant heater for those cold winter mornings
- Custom Steel Snorkel
- New Floormats
- New Underfloor insulation and sound deadening
- Marine Carpet
Reason I'm selling is that I have only managed 2 trips in the last 3 years.
There are also $1000's of dollars worth of spares, including seals, bearings, starter motor, alternator, axles, CV's, Transfer case, those things you need for a daily driver that you *might* break at the weekend.
Viewing is either in Addington daytime, or Parklands evenings/weekends.
Note: Winch is not included in auction