1991 Nissan Terrano
2.7L Turbo Diesel
Auto (RE4R01A)
4 door
Mileage: 208xxx km’s
Rego Expires: 22nd Nov 2015
WOF Expires: 28th Feb 2015
RUC paid until: 210464 km’s

I’ve owned this for over 6 years now. It was a standard Terrano back then, but has gone through a number of changes during this time.
The previous owner had spent some serious money on the motor. I have one of the receipts that show a brand new garret turbo being replaced on it at 170227 km’s, plus other associated items at just over $2800. So I knew the engine was in good order. I purchased it at just over 183,000 km’s.
Still a very tidy truck inside, no staining or major rips in anything. Outside the body has no real rust.

I look after this truck very well.

So what have I done to it…..?

- New rear (Cobra) springs plus recently new shocks all round
- All steering has been upgraded and strengthened (with new 2WD setup, plus idler arm removed and now running dual power steering boxes.) Eliminated the steering issues and I’ve never bent anything again since doing this.
- Custom front and rear bars (very solid) and designed to match the body lift. Front bar comprises of the integrated winch mount and all professionally built and installed.
- Both have front and rear hitch receivers, so it has two separate recovery hooks for each and the towbar that are all interchangeable.
- 32 x 11.5 x 15 MAXIS Bighorn Mud Tyres, still with at least 12mm tread depth on steel rims. I also have the original alloys with ATs on them.
- Entire cooling system has been redone. Radiator flushed and rodded clean. Now has the twin Ford XR6 fans on it that is thermostatically controlled and has manual (ON/OFF) override for each fan separately. Additional water temp gauge added. Brand new high capacity trans cooler added.
- RUNVA EWX9500-Q Competition Electric Winch (9500lbs) that has a manual override power switch. Inside cab control as well as hand control mount in the front of the grill for easy access. This has just been serviced with all new brushes installed.
- 670CCA battery which has been serving me very well and handles the winch fine.
- All of the engine intake was removed and cleaned out. The EGR (Exhaust Gas Reticulation) removed with a catch can added. Custom 3inch turbo dump pipe made with reduces to a 2.5inch straight through exhaust. Turbo boost wound up to about 12psi and also added a digital EGT and boost gauge. This has made a significant difference to the engine performance.
- Larger H233 rear LSD diff which has been tightened.
- New front CV boots, bushes and ball joints (Replaced as they were 23 years old and had some play)
- Alternator completely rebuilt, (Brushes, bearings, rectifier etc)
- Recent oil changes (Engine, Trans, both diffs, transfer) I only use good Penrite oil and it gets changed minimum every 3000-4000 km’s or if I think it needs it sooner.

Things that were still on my to do list.
- The aircon unit has been removed, but the AC pump is still bolted to the motor. I was intending to make it the air supply. I have the separate air tank for it, just not installed.
- I haven’t added the snorkel. I have the 3inch pipe in the garage, but just haven’t installed it. Haven’t needed a snorkel in the entire time I’ve had it, hence no rush to install.

Lots of spares and lots of other updates I can’t think of.
Other parts that can also be negotiated on

Come Take a Look
Ph: 021 989093

$6000 neg

DSC_0313.JPG

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

fh2014
Hard Yaka

Re: ***FOR SALE Nissan Terrano***

Postby fh2014 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Another truck I am envious of. What shape xr6 did you get your fans off? Will do this mod to my one too

Ps. Good luck with sale 8)

fullthrottle
Shuttle Queen

Re: ***FOR SALE Nissan Terrano***

Postby fullthrottle » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 pm

fh2014 wrote:Another truck I am envious of. What shape xr6 did you get your fans off? Will do this mod to my one too

Ps. Good luck with sale 8)

Cheers

Not sure really. I just adapted the one they had in stock.

Return to “4WD's Forsale / Wanted”