FS: SJ413 Club Truck/Bush Toy

3VILC
Hard Yaka

FS: SJ413 Club Truck/Bush Toy

Postby 3VILC » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Expressions of interest, due to the Mrs leaving and the Daily blowing the engine regretfully I think the toy is going to have to go :(
A good sensible cash offer will probably own it.

198X SJ413 JX
No reg or WoF (obviously) and would likely never get one
G16A conversion (Vitara 1600 8valve)
SU HIF44 Sidedraught Carb conversion
Stainless 4-2-1 Extractors with I think 2in exhaust and freeflow muffler (yes, its noisy :lol: )
Standard 413 5speed with new lowrangeoffroad.com shifter bushing and bolt
Rocklobster 4.16:1 crawler gears in transfer case (I suspect 'oldskool' 413/410 hybrid gear set)
Rear mount radiator with Nissan dual-speed fan (wired so both speeds actually work) and CATerpillar long life coolant
Subaru 1-1/16th" master cylinder conversion, rear disc conversion (Vitara calipers front, SJ calipers rear, rears could probably use a rebuild but work plenty well enough for offroad), lowrangeoffroad.com extended braided hoses, Jamar Style hydraulic park lock, new but never worked maybe just some air stuck in a rear line somewhere I havnt got out but never really needed it anyway.
Front 3-link + panhard coil conversion (not done by me, looks a little agricultural but works bloody well as seen in the flex photo). Shocks unknown but definitely way bigger than standard.
Rear standard leaves (possibly raised leaves with the lower leaves all cut short). Stardard shocks but have some old Nissan shocks I was going to triangulate to allow the back to flex further
31x10.5 Hankook Dynapro MT's, Daihatsu alloys, near new 50mm spacers. Gaurds and firewall all properly trimmed back and re-welded to clear the tyres easily without increasing ride height (would easily fit 32s maybe even 33s especially with the low gearing).
Bucket seats (possibly early GSR or some other early factory type), pass side which was originally the drivers side has seen better days but for the purpose they are fine, 4 point drivers harness 3 point passengers.
2x 630 or 650CCA batteries (from memory, somewhere around that).
9500lb Winch with dash switches and remote plug under dash (solenoids on firewall) Ridgeryder or Runva or similar Chinese one came on a Hilux I had
5gal boat fuel tank with near new electric pump
Probably a heap more I've forgotten.
Anyone interested PM sensible offers.

Also have the super heavy duty tandem trailer I tow it with but this is probably worth more than the whole Suzuki lol. Didn't even flex the deck when I had my Hilux on it, all new coupling, brakes, hubs, hoses about a year ago only used it a few times really. Previous owner striped it down sandblasted and repainted chassis and replaced deck, I did all the running gear on it. Reg current but no WoF, would get one no problems I just never get around to taking it for one since something always comes along that stops me taking the Suzuki out (like the tow wagon blowing up haha).

woodhill2.jpg

zook2.jpg

woodhill.jpg
Last edited by 3VILC on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------------------
Newly brought currently bog standard Discovery V8i with a drinking problem :lol:

3VILC
Hard Yaka

Re: FS: SJ413 Club Truck/Bush Toy

Postby 3VILC » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Will sell trailer separately, actually probably rather sell the trailer haven't put so much effort into building that :)
If anyone is interested in pics of the trailer let me know I will get some..going to be going on TM but as always good price for ORE members, or swaps smaller Suzuki size trailer + cash my way (only brought such a heavy duty one when the original plan was to tow a Hilux not a little Suzuki haha)
Newly brought currently bog standard Discovery V8i with a drinking problem :lol:

3VILC
Hard Yaka

Postby 3VILC » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:56 pm

BUMP.
As its now 6 weeks later and its still sitting in the same place un-moved this really needs to go to someone that's got more time to enjoy it than myself.
Offers around $3500 all set up ready to go with all recovery gear, will be going on TM in the next few days.

Trailer is sold.

4x4Mac
Stropper

Postby 4x4Mac » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:11 am

Hi, have you got some more photos of it in action (to see rear flexibility etc.) Has it still got the heater, wipers etc. installed? Few creature comforts are good to have when 4wding :-)
What condition is engine in, not smokey etc. Cheers, Marcel

3VILC
Hard Yaka

Postby 3VILC » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:43 am

Will see if I have any more pics later. Rear flex is near standard due to the standard shocks, increasing the length of those will improve it. Rear diff is welded so it will still move even if it lifts a wheel, although the front more than makes up for it.
Unfortunately the heater and wipers were already gone when I got and all the extra wiring I have removed to tidy it up, previous owner had just chopped things off everywhere and left it, was a fire waiting to happen lol.
Engine runs mint, I stripped the head down cleaned it relapped the valves all new seals gaskets etc. Ignition system is also virtually all brand new coil, leads, plugs, cap, rotor.
Cheers, Clive

4x4Mac
Stropper

Postby 4x4Mac » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi, is this still for sale? (I was out of the country for a while). Cheers

3VILC
Hard Yaka

Postby 3VILC » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Gone sorry mate

Return to “4WD's Forsale / Wanted”