1985 110 V8 County

Wired1
Stropper

1985 110 V8 County

Postby Wired1 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 am

It's all on Trademe, the complete station wagon plus all the parts needed to complete it.
I bought it as a complete car a while back and have been gathering all the parts needed to get it past the warrant inspection.
The previous owner let the rego lapse so it is unregistered but still in the system and I have begun the recert process.
There is rust in the driver side front outrigger, and both A and B pillar bottoms on the left hand side. There is about five rust 6mm holes in the firewall and the drivers footwell has rust around the master cylinder-clutch area. I have all the repair panels included with the car sale and taking the drivers floor out will make it easier to repair the outrigger under it.
It also needs exhaust repairs and I have a complete manifold to tail pipe exhaust from the UK included in the sale.
And some of the tail lights weren;t working sdo I bought a whole kit to replace all the side lights with new.

Also included is an air filter, oil filter, five door lock kit, workshop manual, parts manual and centre cubby box. With freight I spent about a $1000 on parts all up.
It starts and drives and the motor is strong and gear box is quiet and shifts smoothly. It can be driven but is not road legal.
I live in Richmond, Nelson and will help load it if you are getting it transported.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1137966943

Return to “4WD's Forsale / Wanted”