1993 Surf club truck project

mfrsr
Hard Yaka

1993 Surf club truck project

Postby mfrsr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 am

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1468587414

selling my 1KZ Surf. its been sitting around too long not being used and costing me for storage, so I'd rather see someone else get some use out of it. haven't used it offroad since i snapped the front diff about 4 years ago - parked it up and gave some love to the other toys instead, built a couple of SJ413's out of the parts pile, that sort of thing.

i was going to SAS it but never got to doing it, eventually gave up and replaced the diff a month or two ago. id had the intention of setting it up as a good reliable club truck - ive had plenty of rough builds in the past, this was going to be a tidy one that'd serve me for a few years. ive done one club run and about 6 months farm work with it in the 6 years ive owned it.

it's a good truck to base a build on, its had an easy life on the road before i got it, and ive just done the basics to it. i knew the guy who owned it before me, he drove it for about a year without the speedo working, then let it dereg and parked it up.

ive got a few bits here that I'd collected for the SAS too, will need to get rid of them at some point. from memory it's a pair of LJ71 lower arms, a disassembled LN65 front diff that needs brackets fabbed & a new seal kit, a couple of tractor 3-pt linkage ball ends, and a few misc bits. may put them up on trademe seperate if i get around to it.

cheers
---

mfrsr
Hard Yaka

Re: 1993 Surf club truck project

Postby mfrsr » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 pm

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1481116643

relisted due to a muppet. bought it on behalf of his "mate" who was a "fisherman", and "out at sea, unable to be contacted"

wasted two weeks on him, finally got refund from trademe processed today.
---

Return to “4WD's Forsale / Wanted”