Terranosaurus Obituary

sibainmud
Hard Yaka

Re: Terranosaurus Obituary

Postby sibainmud » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:47 pm

zukmeista wrote:Last seen hiding in a shed at possum palace looking very used and abused :D

So you did see it, Harry? T2 still there......all but dead. Runs like shit, smokes like a bastard but still get around the farm.
T3, more componants sourced. Expected start of build.........2015!
While there is no progress on the T's, there is a very good reason for that.......introducing S1!
Daily driver and side project. Needs some enhancments to make if fit for purpose.

Cheers,
I keep looking for the loose nut behind the wheel, but I can't find it!!

zukmeista
Hard Yaka

Postby zukmeista » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:25 pm

sibainmud wrote:So you did see it, Harry? T2 still there......all but dead. Runs like shit, smokes like a bastard but still get around the farm.

Yep went for a look over there a few weeks ago, awesome piece of land would be cool to take my truck for a thrash there, was only a winch bitch last time :(

Well it lasted pretty well considering the beating it took I think, but I spose even a mighty TD27 isn't completely invincible. RIP T2, long live T3! :D

sibainmud
Hard Yaka

Postby sibainmud » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm

zukmeista wrote:
sibainmud wrote:So you did see it, Harry? T2 still there......all but dead. Runs like shit, smokes like a bastard but still get around the farm.

Yep went for a look over there a few weeks ago, awesome piece of land would be cool to take my truck for a thrash there, was only a winch bitch last time :(

Well it lasted pretty well considering the beating it took I think, but I spose even a mighty TD27 isn't completely invincible. RIP T2, long live T3! :D

Not dead yet :mrgreen:
Perhaps the TD27 doesn't like sitting on the redline for 5 minutes or so, with the temp OVER the H with a badly blocked raditor while I dug myself out of a hole. Kind of hasn't gone the same since. Still pulls 18psi tho :D
Teach me for being lazy and missing a monthly radiator rotation :oops:
BTW,
T2 is now more stock than ever. Minus traction aid (chinese locker), lifted rear springs, 0 offset rims, super heavy duty clutch and most other goodies. Now it has a LSD, standard saggy suspension, and 7 inch chrome rims with a standard clutch.
All that is left is IC, body lift and a strong gearbox. It still gets around Possum Palace ok.

Cheers,
I keep looking for the loose nut behind the wheel, but I can't find it!!

Return to “Projects / Mod's”