Somebody in CHCH to look over a Discovery TDi?

Wild_South
Hard Yaka

Somebody in CHCH to look over a Discovery TDi?

Postby Wild_South » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi all,

I am looking at purchasing a 200TDi Disco here in Christchurch, however having never owned a Land Rover before I am the first to admit that my technical and mechanical knowledge of them almost nil.
Therefore, I am wondering if anybody is able to have a look at the truck for me? I can bring it to you (preferably over on the western side of town)? Either tomorrow afternoon or Friday afternoon would be ideal.

Happy to do a cashy or that liquid currency we all love! :wink: Txt me on 027 710 7062

Specs are as follows:

Discovery 200TDi 3dr
- Manual 200ks
- 33' Maxxis Bighorns
- Front and rear ARB air lockers with 24 spline axles and CV's
- Winch
- Custom front, rear and side bars
- Snorkel
- 1inch body lift
- 2inch spring lift
- Cut guards with flares
- Spot lights
- Boost and pump tuned for more power
- Rear drawers/bed

Cheers
1997 Toyota Surf KZN185 Intercooled, Silver/Grey, 2" Suspension Lift, 285/75/r16 Hercules Terra Trac D/T, 16x8 ROH Black Track Steelies, Roof Cage, 42" LED Light Bar, Limb Risers, Snorkel, Auber Gauges, Thicker Core Radiator, MCC Winch Bar

mumbls
Hard Yaka

Re: Somebody in CHCH to look over a Discovery TDi?

Postby mumbls » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:49 pm

you'll proabably just make another g*y thread about your newest wagon and how awesome it is, but then sell it in a few months because you changed your mind again, so sure ill have a look at it for ya, box of heinekens be great
drinking hatorgade

Wild_South
Hard Yaka

Postby Wild_South » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:06 am

mumbls wrote:you'll proabably just make another g*y thread about your newest wagon and how awesome it is, but then sell it in a few months because you changed your mind again, so sure ill have a look at it for ya, box of heinekens be great

Thanks for your input Mumbls - very intelligent and valuable comment.

Before you go attack me (too late now), something quite stressful and sad has happened in my family, that means I can no longer have the amount of money I currently do tied up in a vehicle. Hence why I am looking to downgrade and have less financial commitment in a truck.

Next time, think about others before you post.

Thanks.
1997 Toyota Surf KZN185 Intercooled, Silver/Grey, 2" Suspension Lift, 285/75/r16 Hercules Terra Trac D/T, 16x8 ROH Black Track Steelies, Roof Cage, 42" LED Light Bar, Limb Risers, Snorkel, Auber Gauges, Thicker Core Radiator, MCC Winch Bar

muddyplumber
Spring Free

Postby muddyplumber » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:30 pm

I know the guy selling it.pm me if you want.
BJ70 13bt creepys,beadlocks n not a straight panel

Disco Gofer
Hard Yaka

Postby Disco Gofer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:58 am

Wild_South wrote:
mumbls wrote:you'll proabably just make another g*y thread about your newest wagon and how awesome it is, but then sell it in a few months because you changed your mind again, so sure ill have a look at it for ya, box of heinekens be great

Thanks for your input Mumbls - very intelligent and valuable comment.

Before you go attack me (too late now), something quite stressful and sad has happened in my family, that means I can no longer have the amount of money I currently do tied up in a vehicle. Hence why I am looking to downgrade and have less financial commitment in a truck.

Next time, think about others before you post.

Thanks.

..............Wow MUMBLS is a plonker alright!!!!! Some peeps should have internet access.

3DrDisco
Driver/Navigator

Postby 3DrDisco » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:11 am

I'm guessing this is the Disco I brought last weekend. It's an awesome truck and stoked with it :D Can't wait to get out and put it through it's paces.

Return to “Range Rover / Land Rover”