KZN185 bits

rangimotors
Hard Yaka

KZN185 bits

Postby rangimotors » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi all,
Is anyone making replacement panhard brackets for a KZN185 after a lift or have pictures of one they have knocked up?

Same question with dump pipes for the 1kz-te, it looks like a pain in the ass..

Also as of interest has anyone needed replacement extended brake lines after a 2 inch lift? The fronts dont flex and the back "extended" shocks are not that long so I cant see it but any advice would be appreciated. Ill twist it up as much as i can but if I definitely need them it would be good to get them ordered

Cheers

Dave
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experiance!

BlakeNZ
Hard Yaka

Re: KZN185 bits

Postby BlakeNZ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

with only a two inch lift, i'm not sure you need to do the panhard bracket drop. the angle doesn't change that much. I had a 3" drop bracket , and despite a decent lift, my wheel alignment guy said there was no need for the drop bracket to be fitted yet.

rangimotors
Hard Yaka

Re: KZN185 bits

Postby rangimotors » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:37 am

BlakeNZ wrote:with only a two inch lift, i'm not sure you need to do the panhard bracket drop. the angle doesn't change that much. I had a 3" drop bracket , and despite a decent lift, my wheel alignment guy said there was no need for the drop bracket to be fitted yet.

Great to know thanks
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experiance!

Return to “Toyota”