Mods where to next

Unstuck1
Driver/Navigator

Mods where to next

Postby Unstuck1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:43 pm

I currently have a Suzuki Sierra running a Nissan ga16de with a link G4 and modified Suzuki gearbox it has 31s 2inch suspension lift and I think a 1inch body lift it has a basic bull bar with a winch and a roll bar I am currently having issues with it getting to hot so I have made a radiator sprayer and bought a s blade fan. Just wanting to know where my money is best spend I'm thinking auto lockers and I need to track down a roof and back canopy any suggestions would be appreciated or even little mods to help improve its capability.

zukmeista
Hard Yaka

Re: Mods where to next

Postby zukmeista » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Drive it first then you can figure out what it needs.

Unstuck1
Driver/Navigator

Postby Unstuck1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm

This is my first 4wd my last car was a rb26dett s15 so I don't really know what it's weakness are besides the diffs

derk
Hard Yaka

Postby derk » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Unstuck1 wrote: I am currently having issues with it getting to hot

Just wanting to know where my money is best spend

any suggestions would be appreciated

if you haven't already sorted the overheating that is the priority and where your money is best spent
dunno what an S fan is but if its one of those useless Chinese things that doesn't move much cfm of air your best to get rid of it and get something off a falcon or commy or something that moves a lot of air. If your having to use a sprayer on your radiator you've got problems with the cooling system on the truck it shouldn't be hard to sort out with the right radiator and fan combo

Unstuck1
Driver/Navigator

Postby Unstuck1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Yea the cooling is top of the list I'm looking for a decent 3 core radiator that fits the hole haha limited space. And the sprayer was because I was bored and wanted to go for a thrash it stays cool 80%of the time but after going across a few beaches around red rocks it gets hot.

You Get That
Hard Yaka

Postby You Get That » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:32 pm

how's the nissan ga16 bolt to the zuki gearbox?
Addicted to suzukis....

Unstuck1
Driver/Navigator

Postby Unstuck1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:52 pm

It doesn't Suzuki box has been cut and nissan bell housing weld on as it is nearly impossible to find a rwd ga16 box

Return to “Suzuki”