Need a few terrano part numbers

Moderator: Mark

zarnah
Driver/Navigator

Need a few terrano part numbers

Postby zarnah » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi guys, can anyone help me out with a few part numbers. To my absolute disgust my trusty old D21 (I think its a D21... its a 1992 4 door td27 turbo diesel...) terrano that has passed more than a few WOFs without requiring much work at all has just gone and got me a list of reasons for fail longer than my bloody arm this time round. So heres what I need to do/replace:

1- Rear trailing arm bushes (need a part number for these, or am I better just sourcing some second hand trailing arms with decent bushes in them? its only a hunting hack so don't wanna go spending big bucks on it..)

2- Drivers side bottom ball joint (I assume its the big bastard at the bottom of the hub?) A part number for this would be good

3- Rear sway bar links, it says they have play and need replacing, again a part number would be good but if they cost the earth let me know and I will try find some decent second hand ones..)

the rest of the list is all pretty trivial stuff ( inspector didn't like the look of me or his wifes been holding out on him or something) that I can fix myself no worries. Any help would be much appreciated, bit of a new guy round here, have posted an introduction in what I hope is the right place. Thanks in advance. Ryan

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Re: Need a few terrano part numbers

Postby Crash bandicoot » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 am

you have come to the right place.

pick your poison.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/
Waiter...there is a drought in my glass.

DEATH_INC
Hard Yaka

Postby DEATH_INC » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 am

The only expensiv-ish parts on your list are those trailing arm bushes.
I'll see if i can find ya some prices...

zarnah
Driver/Navigator

Postby zarnah » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:28 am

Yea found some on trademe $100 a side, plus om guessing they have to be pressed in/out?

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 pm

zarnah wrote:Yea found some on trademe $100 a side, plus om guessing they have to be pressed in/out?

you can do that your self with a bit of ingenuity, a tub of grease, die grinder and a wire wheel G clamps or a vice.

ask BNT then ask for trade price, or the other one is dave at auto line in palmerston north.
Waiter...there is a drought in my glass.

DEATH_INC
Hard Yaka

Postby DEATH_INC » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Yeh, bnt or autolign, if ya get nolathane, you can burn/cut out the old one's, then the new one's just push in.

zarnah
Driver/Navigator

Postby zarnah » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

anyone got a rough idea what the nolothane products cost compared to genuine? Ive never had much to do with nolothane products, had a friend that went out and bought a whole heap of the stuff for a hilux and he reckons it felt horrible to drive after installing it all, said it felt "edgy" and "skittery" on the road whatever that means!

Return to “Nissan”