Terrano Front onto Navara D21

Moderator: Mark

Shaun
Driver/Navigator

Terrano Front onto Navara D21

Postby Shaun » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:30 pm

I have all the parts to do a Terrano front on my Pre facelift Navara apart from the corner lights. Can anyone tell me if facelift Navara corner lights fit onto the Terrano guards?

Cheers

passengerpete
Hard Yaka

Re: Terrano Front onto Navara D21

Postby passengerpete » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:07 pm

na ya need to change headlights too
[url]Image[/url]
left side terrano right side stock as ya can see headlights different heights for lower bonnet front edge

passengerpete
Hard Yaka

Postby passengerpete » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm

also you will notice the terrano light has a angle bottom right where is the navara has the std 7x4 light so i guess ya could use ya lights but will to re shape the terrano grill once the light is fitted to the lower headlight holder thingy.

stovanovich
Hard Yaka

Postby stovanovich » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Headlights are a definite difference and park lights will be slightly too big for the rano grill. Question though, why swapping? I see many people going the other way (Navara grille and lamps on a terrano) on account of aftermarket LED headlamp options for the navara headlight buckets. (I myself am lining this up atm)

Interested to hear why as may sway me to keep mine as a rano haha
Te Rino
'92 Nissan Terrano | Intercooled TD27T | 33 x 10.5s
Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=42742
"Hubs In, Caps Off"

Shaun
Driver/Navigator

Postby Shaun » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 am

Terrano front guards are 25mm skinnier at the back and bottom of the guard which means no rubbing on my 31inch tyres. I had a Terrano parts truck that I got the td27t out of and I thought I might as well put the front on. It was just missing the corner lights. Also the Terrano bonnet has the three vent which I thought might help with a bit more air ventilation. Also the lights grill and bumper sit lower which I reckon looks better with the 2" body lift.

I thought the drop bonnet style navara and the Terrano bonnet would be the same apart from the vents and lights would also be the same.

Shaun
Driver/Navigator

Postby Shaun » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:12 pm

That photo also looks like the 88-94 pre face lift Navara?

Shaun
Driver/Navigator

Postby Shaun » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:28 pm

So a little bit of research and your right about the lights being better but I still want the guards from the Terrano as they are skinnier and il need the facelift brackets to fit my Navara lights under the drop style bonnet.

Return to “Nissan”