wanted wrangler windscreen

russty
Bush Crasher

wanted wrangler windscreen

Postby russty » Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi Evertbody.
(the long story)
I have rolled my wrangler and the insurance company have said that ill only get $6800 less exess for it.(sigh!!! (well i swore actually)
Its my fault because I didnt read the documents properly.
Instead of wadding thru endless pages of crap ,(would rather be driving thru it) I just kept paying it.
I got it 3 years ago and insured it at $8500 (agreed value) and they have devauled it to $6800.Theres a lesson for the young fullas ,keep an eye on the paperwork.
Anyway , its got $2000 of wheels and tyres,$2000 lift kit and @2000 rear tyre carrier on it that I didnt update on my insurance .So instead of lossing all the bits , I got it back and cancelled my claim

If anybody has a spare windsceen frame ,a LH door top ,or a RH front gaurd at a good price ,I would be keen.

Cheers all and have fun out there

TJ
Hard Yaka

Re: wanted wrangler windscreen

Postby TJ » Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 pm

If you can't something, probably trying www.rockauto.com might be an option. Although, try the windscreen somewhere locally (fragile freight).
'12 JK Rubicon V6 3.6L Auto D44/D44

russty
Bush Crasher

Postby russty » Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 pm

thanks for that. I have found a screen and frame in the south island ,but was hopping to find 1 a little closer.
Cant realy afford that screen yet but im working towards it. At $1500 for the frame and screen, I thought it was a preety good price aswell.

yeti
Bruiser

Postby yeti » Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

nelson 4x4 centure of is that where its from ...
v8 tj...luvs the gas......

WRNGLR
Hard Yaka

Postby WRNGLR » Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

russty wrote:thanks for that. I have found a screen and frame in the south island ,but was hopping to find 1 a little closer.
Cant realy afford that screen yet but im working towards it. At $1500 for the frame and screen, I thought it was a preety good price aswell.

Bloody good price I'd say mate considering a rear window for a hard top will set ya back about $1200 +

Sorry to hear ya tipped it hope everyone ok and that
Yea, though I drive through the valley of death (and it's mudbogs), I shall fear no trail;for tho art modified is my rig, and thy lift kit and lockers they comfort me. Amen

russty
Bush Crasher

Postby russty » Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Yep its from nelson 4x4 centre. I rang Sav and he had all the bits I needed.
He even had some new panels at a great price.
That was when I thought I was going to get insurance.
I have got bits from him before , and he`s allways very helpfull.

So if anybody wants to buy a good vacumcleaner,sowing machine or the entire series of the Encylopedier Britanica (we dont need it cause she knows everything)and the other items are like new cause they dont get used,
I would hapily trade for a windsreen and frame.

WRNGLR
Hard Yaka

Postby WRNGLR » Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 am

russty wrote:Yep its from nelson 4x4 centre. I rang Sav and he had all the bits I needed.
He even had some new panels at a great price.
That was when I thought I was going to get insurance.
I have got bits from him before , and he`s allways very helpfull.

Yup Savs awesome, I put him up there with Greg from Offroad Specialties, have got a couple of things off him in the past, good price and quick delivery. Can't ask for better than that
Yea, though I drive through the valley of death (and it's mudbogs), I shall fear no trail;for tho art modified is my rig, and thy lift kit and lockers they comfort me. Amen

Return to “Jeep”