Hard Yaka

Re: CHOP SHOP IN ROLLESTON BUSTED

Postby 89surf » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

rangimotors
Hard Yaka

Postby rangimotors » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Poor guy (yea fu$king right!!!). At least I know what he looks like now
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experiance!

yeti
Bruiser

Postby yeti » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

rangimotors wrote:Poor guy (yea fu$king right!!!). At least I know what he looks like now

true dat

v8 tj...luvs the gas......

Heath
Hard Yaka

Postby Heath » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Smug looking prick. Some time in the big house would've been better for him (and his associates who seem to have gotten away free and clear).

Wankers like him who dont actually see their victims and the effects their actions have on them. "Its a victimless crime as everyone is insured so no worries!!" Hear it all the time from burglars etc.

ClassicCruiserSpares
Sausage Shack

Postby ClassicCruiserSpares » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Why doesn't he sell his brand new Camaro or even sell his farm to pay the money back to the car owners? Didnt care about people when business was good but now its turned to shit he feels sorry for them. :evil:
Toyota Landcruiser FJ40, front and rear lockers, 35" simex.
Toyota FJ45 build in progress.
Tires are like boobs, they always look big until you have played with them for a while, then you just want a bigger set.

vvilly
Hard Yaka

Postby vvilly » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm

i heard a we story that his son drives a highly modified safari ??????
LIFT YOUR TRUCK FAT CHICKS CANT JUMP

ClassicCruiserSpares
Sausage Shack

Postby ClassicCruiserSpares » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 pm

[quote="Heath"]Smug looking prick. Some time in the big house would've been better for him (and his associates who seem to have gotten away free and clear).
[quote]
One of the guys that was working for them is at jeffs now and another is at Annex road metals.
Toyota Landcruiser FJ40, front and rear lockers, 35" simex.
Toyota FJ45 build in progress.
Tires are like boobs, they always look big until you have played with them for a while, then you just want a bigger set.

KIWI_TERRANO
Hard Yaka

Postby KIWI_TERRANO » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:51 pm

vvilly wrote:i heard a we story that his son drives a highly modified safari ??????

Very true jase have talked to him myself, matt black spirt model so 2.8 turb on 36 simex, got takn away on a tow truck day of raids

Heath
Hard Yaka

Postby Heath » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Seems like he took the heat for it and the others walk away without a scratch on their character.

Probably have all his assets in a trust so technically he has no assets and just borrows stuff from the trust. Bullshit bigwig financial protection scheme - should've been sorted years ago but the law makers wont do it because they have the same financial security measures themselves. Can't his assets be seized under the proceeds of criminal acts legislation?

I guess not all the staff were guilty of receiving but I'm sure they had an inkling that things weren't quite right (night deliveries anyone?).

KIWI_TERRANO
Hard Yaka

Postby KIWI_TERRANO » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Heath wrote:Seems like he took the heat for it and the others walk away without a scratch on their character.

Probably have all his assets in a trust so technically he has no assets and just borrows stuff from the trust. Bullshit bigwig financial protection scheme - should've been sorted years ago but the law makers wont do it because they have the same financial security measures themselves. Can't his assets be seized under the proceeds of criminal acts legislation?

I guess not all the staff were guilty of receiving but I'm sure they had an inkling that things weren't quite right (night deliveries anyone?).

Yer just been telling jase what i use to see coming home some nights and how the cops pretty much said dont be noisy, apparently a curtainng sider back right back with 4wds beening pulled out at 1130pm on a sat night isn't dodgy??? Go figure as it wasnt just a one off,

And he was telling me how he stripped the parts off a safari and pointed it out for his own and how the motor was a turbo 4.2 that he was going to replace his with, and looking at the safari in the back corner look pretty straight and no need to be in a wreckng yard

snotgoblin
Hard Yaka

Postby snotgoblin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 am

Just thinking about the "Proceeds of Crime" legislation. This is to enable law enforcement to seize those assets or possessions that were gained through crime. I.e. They sold drugs and used the cash to buy a flash car, house and/or boat....

The burden of proof is still on the police to prove that those things were acquired using funds/proceeds from criminal acts. Unfortunately is is not as simple as saying you're a bad ass give me all your nice stuff... No matter how many farknarkles out there may deserve it...

Be interesting to find out what contacts he has and where, perhaps he has coughed on others to get a lesser sentence himself? Watch this space I guess. Not seen/read much as to whether thus guy was sending stuff across to the Middle East etc as so many people were believing these bit were ending up there...

Return to “Stolen / Lost and Found”