Motorbike stolen in Hamilton

NB42
Driver/Navigator

Motorbike stolen in Hamilton

Postby NB42 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

***STOLEN***
Okay so my 13 year old brother's motorbike was stolen between 4pm on the 19th of November and 5pm on the 20th of November from the Dinsdale area in Hamilton. He saved extremely hard for this bike and paid in full by himself making it his pride and joy. I want this bike recovered as he was shattered upon finding it gone.
The bike is a 1999 Suzuki DR200. The distinctive features of this bike include the white seat that is torn in the middle, and a rust patch on the right side of the fuel tank. The rear tyre is near new and the left brush guard on the handlebars over the clutch lever is missing. They did not get the key.
I am willing to personally pay a cash reward to anyone who can return this bike to me, or gives me information leading to its recovery, I won't ask where you found it, or how you know.. I don't care. I just want this bike recovered.
Cash reward! Will be worth your while.
Private message me or contact me on 02102248614.

bike.jpg

BlakeNZ
Hard Yaka

Re: Motorbike stolen in Hamilton

Postby BlakeNZ » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:53 pm

thieving sods... :(

catalystracing
Hard Yaka

Postby catalystracing » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 am

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotches........ :twisted:

Posted on FB page :mrgreen:
Last edited by catalystracing on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnny262
Hard Yaka

Postby johnny262 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Let the local bike shops/wreckers know in case the thieving c#nts try to sell it off or get it fixed etc

This sorta sh!t makes my f#@king blood boil :evil:

Gardengnome
Truck Hore

Postby Gardengnome » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:10 pm

It makes me sick to the stomach when a young fella (or lass) saves his pennies hard to get something they desire just for some low life to take it away. The elation of getting is quickly replaced with disappointment 3 fold.
I really feel for him and hope its found.

As others have said get the word out to as many places as possible, as quickly as possible. Bike shops, Facebook, word of mouth, keep an eye on Trademe and Turners auctions,

Also agree with the fleas in the nether region, along with some other unmentionable acts.

Best of luck.

Tonkatoy.
Hard Yaka

Postby Tonkatoy. » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I agree it is soo sad when a child loses out. My son brought a 1/8 scale Rock Crawler from a business in Auckland and it has been 4 months and still no product and he is next to impossible to contact - I am now looking at legal action to get his money back. Man it sucks
If there's no Blood it ain't Hurt
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport
OIIIIO

slidenyo
Hard Yaka

Postby slidenyo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 am

we're in dinsdale also and received a flyer in the mail in regards to a neighbour having been burgled.
did also notice a chap in his 30's with two preteen boys wearing a schoolbag and peering over fences during the middle of the day last Wednesday on whatawhata rd.
problems are only a problem if you not willing to learn how to find solutions

Return to “Stolen / Lost and Found”