Stolen Mistral ChCh 14th April

speedwayfan
Winch master

Stolen Mistral ChCh 14th April

Postby speedwayfan » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Copy/pasting from other places I've posted.

Between 11am and midday today my 1995 Nissan Mistral was stolen from 8 Orbell Street. I don't have much hope of getting it back but I'm widening and asking where ever I can to maybe track it down.

Reg is CFE377, it's the blue/cream colour Mistral which is pretty common but mine's rather distinctive. It's kind of junky, dents on both front corners, front right side of the bumper has been ripped out a little bit. The little corner/wing mirror is missing, left headlight doesn't work aswell as both rear tail lights (high stop light does). Scumbags wouldn't have gotten far without putting diesel in it so there's hope a gas station may have them on camera if they did. Very rear seats have been removed, on the dash is a double 12v socket, switch running down to heater controls to power it. Figure if someone happens to walk by that might help distinguish it if the exterior has changed. Tires are near new goodrides (I believe one pair still has the yellow/red markings on from the tire shop)

Also my belongings have potentially been ditched. Camo school bag that had some things in it, my prescription sunglasses are what I desperately want back, they should be in a black case. Small air compressor, stanley socket set (black colour, one socket has a bolt lodged in it), G1W model dash camera. Green/grey/white ferret key chain I had in the car means a lot to me.

Appreciate ANY help in locating my vehicle or any of the belongings I listed

Return to “Stolen / Lost and Found”