Weekend 6/7th of may

lilpigzuk
Tiger Balm

Weekend 6/7th of may

Postby lilpigzuk » Sun May 07, 2006 5:56 pm

Not sure if there is a thread going yet???
Stripped Discovery some more. Still waiting to finish stripping it before I take photos a and start a build thread. Thats been about it..... :wink: Nothing like taking a hacksaw to the "A" "b" 'c" "d" pillars
Last edited by lilpigzuk on Mon May 08, 2006 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ruf_zuki
Hard Yaka

Postby ruf_zuki » Sun May 07, 2006 6:35 pm

sold my ute on friday night so now i have funds to fix surf, brought a el-cheepo arc welder on sat for 70buks :shock: dont know what ill do with it as 140a can hardly run 3.2mm rods :lol: brought a heap of snowboarding gear today(sunday) and will buy sum rancho's and other junk this week for the surf,oh and i ran new battery cable and terminals in it aswell
i had a fun weekend of spending...

hiriklux
Hard Yaka

Postby hiriklux » Sun May 07, 2006 7:25 pm

had a bit of an open day at my house 15 trucks i think terranos had a bad day busted cv all over the place looked like terrano scrap yard :D :D :D :D oh and one isuzu had a busted cv managed to get myself stuck up the waipara :( :( :shock: first time in ages also somone popped a bede :shock: the last terrano just kept loosing bits of it allday
also started making some rock sliders finish that this week
rik

De-Ranged
Hard Yaka

Postby De-Ranged » Sun May 07, 2006 7:57 pm

Got a chance to get out and do some more work on the lemon :D :D

Finished clearancing and plating the diff case on the new surf rear axle, machined down the axles for a disk conversion... machined out the center hole on a set of new solid disks to fit the surf axles... pressed on some new bearings, cut the spring seats off and moved them round to increase the pinion angle (better ground clearance after the shave and makes it easier on the UJ) with a bit of luck I'll have the axle in place by the end of the week with its new disk brakes all done :D and the locka installed :D :D

Oh and slotted up a set of new vented disks for another project :wink:

hey RZ nice price on the welder 8), at 140 you shouldn't have any probs running 3.2's, try changing the plug your using to one closer to the power meter and switch board... might surprise ya :wink:

Cheers Reece

MATT4U
Hard Yaka

Postby MATT4U » Sun May 07, 2006 9:06 pm

I watched nissin's break all day at ric;s place, lol, toyotas al ok, lol

albundy
Rolly Polly

Postby albundy » Mon May 08, 2006 6:15 am

That's OK MAtt, still drove it home, can't wait for the day you come a gutsa, as it is going to be big, lets hope we have first aid kits handy. Oh and that look on your face when you nearly went over was priceless, your arsehole was so tight, your eyes were filling with shit.
Al
rain, hail, sleet or snow, we go!

MATT4U
Hard Yaka

Postby MATT4U » Mon May 08, 2006 7:36 am

albundy wrote:That's OK MAtt, still drove it home, can't wait for the day you come a gutsa, as it is going to be big, lets hope we have first aid kits handy. Oh and that look on your face when you nearly went over was priceless, your arsehole was so tight, your eyes were filling with shit.
Al

lol, um yea, I kinda hoped that wouldn't come up. oh well. I think it was my first outing 4 a while that i havn't broken something neway.

wjw
Hard Yaka

Postby wjw » Mon May 08, 2006 8:47 am

Saturday was spent looking for somewhere to live, which we found :D ... Sunday was spent at Rik's watching the mayhem....
-----------------------
Who knew Prados could fly?

DieselBoy
Hard Yaka

Postby DieselBoy » Mon May 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Saturday did some minor(easy) panel beating on the Safari. Managed to pull the dent out of the passengers door to the point were its hardly noticeable, and now the window works again. Sweet.
Took it round to a panel beater mate and started arm twisting to get the C pillar fixed before the next WOF.

started schemeing about doingf the bodylift again. I thought i had talked myself out of it about a year ago, but its back again. Dam.

Stag party Saturday night. Left the strip club at 4am. Needless to say, Sunday was a writeoff.

SupraLux
Complete Bastard

Postby SupraLux » Mon May 08, 2006 3:45 pm

albundy wrote:That's OK MAtt, still drove it home, can't wait for the day you come a gutsa, as it is going to be big, lets hope we have first aid kits handy. Oh and that look on your face when you nearly went over was priceless, your arsehole was so tight, your eyes were filling with shit.
Al

Seem to recall a trip a while back where Matt lost a tyre at every river crossing (well, the legend gets better every time its told) so I guess he's got nothing to be flopping his cock all over the place about anyway :lol:

Steve

albundy
Rolly Polly

Postby albundy » Mon May 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Well it turns out that I couldn't put those other terrano half shafts in as the desiels have a smaller spline and shaft width, so I must have been giving it shit as it would have needed more to break :lol: Matt tell Hayden he got ripped off :( , I picked up one today in mint condition for $40 bucks 8) :D Sorry about earlier post, son had me awake all night and walked into the usual DHB shit fight, you know.
Al

MATT4U
Hard Yaka

Postby MATT4U » Mon May 08, 2006 5:30 pm

Tiz al good, Im shure youll be the first to say somthing when I next break something.

where did you get yours from?

albundy
Rolly Polly

Postby albundy » Tue May 09, 2006 6:21 am

Got mine from Jamie out at Rangiaora. Don't think that's the floor price though. Mates rates.
Al

Return to “This weekends achievements”