24th-25th

zukmeista
Hard Yaka

24th-25th

Postby zukmeista » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:57 pm

The transfer case in the Zook decided that it would rather be in two pieces than one, lucky I still have the one that came out, spose I should fix it before it's sold. :roll:

Heath
Hard Yaka

Re: 24th-25th

Postby Heath » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Took delivery of this:

Just joined the fawdy club I guess (until I butcher the shite out of it) :wink:

mumbls
Hard Yaka

Postby mumbls » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm

zukmeista wrote:The transfer case in the Zook decided that it would rather be in two pieces than one, lucky I still have the one that came out, spose I should fix it before it's sold. :roll:

How is your auction going?
Ask trademe to remove questions from the ORE do gooders / spammers/ boy scouts. Looks like a sweet enough wagon for the price and its not been misrepresented in the add.
Haters gonna hate...
drinking hatorgade

zukmeista
Hard Yaka

Postby zukmeista » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 pm

mumbls wrote:
zukmeista wrote:The transfer case in the Zook decided that it would rather be in two pieces than one, lucky I still have the one that came out, spose I should fix it before it's sold. :roll:

Ask trademe to remove questions from the ORE do gooders / spammers/ boy scouts. Looks like a sweet enough wagon for the price and its not been misrepresented in the add.
Haters gonna hate...

Damn right haters gunna hate, spose their just jealous that a 5k suzuki shits all over their 20k poocruiser... :lol:

phraza
Hard Yaka

Postby phraza » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Nothing really 4WD related this weekend as i had the day of yesterday and played around with the jeep (pics etc in my build thread). Took my step-brother in laws little boat out for a spin in the harbour today. Was way rough at times and almost sunk it! hahaha good times

2WD 06 Hilux... for now

tweake
Hard Yaka

Postby tweake » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm

knocked off on friday and what happens, lost power steering going into the tight corners going into tehana. darn adjuster bolt had come loose.
spent today trying to fix electric on mate ride on with not much success, at least now it runs.

mudlva
Hard Yaka

Postby mudlva » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

zukmeista wrote:
mumbls wrote:

Haters gonna hate...

Damn right haters gunna hate, spose their just jealous that a 5k suzuki shits all over their 20k poocruiser... :lol:

its on how to wind up people that starts every thing

coxsy
Hard Yaka

Postby coxsy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:26 pm

finish everything tried to start it , ran for 20 seconds then nothing,
front off the truck check and re do pump timing :roll:
89 safari, pto winch, 33x15 simexs. sliders,75mm lift . turbo intercoolered

ladeda
Hard Yaka

Postby ladeda » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:28 pm

^^^ ish gota hate that. keep at it ^^^

Went to another one of those super exciting 'how not to kill your baby' classes, so much fun............ at least I managed to get a couple of other blokes to have a drink or two just so im not the only one there doing so.
Then shot up the murawai to catch up with a few fullas. then as usual removed around 3kg of sand from the shita when I got home. fun times :D

suzookyman
Hard Yaka

Postby suzookyman » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Haters gonna hate...[/quote]
Damn right haters gunna hate, spose their just jealous that a 5k suzuki shits all over their 20k poocruiser... :lol:[/quote]

its on how to wind up people that starts every thing[/quote]
So true, but this is how he roll's...........everyone must be abused!
"It's a Suzuki thing - you wouldn't understand !"

callum007
Hard Yaka

Postby callum007 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

ORE do gooders quote

Jeez I wish I was as cool as ZukCockFaceLoser. Guess I too must be a do gooder as I see nothing here that stipulates that a post must be useful!
Dont follow me. i'll get stuck and need a tow..

tomsoffroad
Flopsie

Postby tomsoffroad » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:31 am

Damn right haters gunna hate, spose their just jealous that a 5k suzuki shits all over their 20k poocruiser...

Wanna test that theory???

zukmeista
Hard Yaka

Postby zukmeista » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 am

tomsoffroad wrote:
Damn right haters gunna hate, spose their just jealous that a 5k suzuki shits all over their 20k poocruiser...

I'd be happy to, but it will be sold by next weekend so not really possible. Maybe once I have built a new truck though.

madlux
Hard Yaka

Postby madlux » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 am

haha this is like being at farking school... you guys should go grab a ruler, measure ya cockss and then see who the winner is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rokhound
Hard Yaka

Postby rokhound » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 am

zukmeista wrote:
tomsoffroad wrote:

I'd be happy to, but it will be sold by next weekend so not really possible. Maybe once I have built a new truck though.

You gonna build a single seater this time so you take all your mates with you? :mrgreen:
Ugly is a state of mind..... and the state of my truck!

hosehustler
Hard Yaka

Postby hosehustler » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 am

:lol:
I hate signatures

sibainmud
Hard Yaka

Postby sibainmud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

ladeda wrote:Then shot up the murawai to catch up with a few fullas. then as usual removed around 3kg of sand from the shita when I got home. fun times :D

Nice to see ya up there too.

madlux wrote:haha this is like being at farking school... you guys should go grab a ruler, measure ya cocks and then see who the winner is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Went on beach run with the club up Muriwai for our Xmas trip. Great day. Sand soft as. Red flag was up so we set up "camp" well before the red line into the bombing range Not many pics. I'll let this one speak for it's self :mrgreen:

You know when you've had a good day in the sun when this is what you see in the back seat before getting off the beach,

Pulled in to my drive at the end and the clutch release bearing crapped out. Looks like a gearbox swap between T2 and T3 just jumped up the list :(

Cheers,
I keep looking for the loose nut behind the wheel, but I can't find it!!

kbushnz
Hard Yaka

Postby kbushnz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 am

Awww that is sooo cool....Who was more tuckered out, Zoom or the child ?

Cheers Calvin
KZJ78 Landcruiser Prado...

kbushnz
Hard Yaka

Postby kbushnz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 am

had a great day out yesterday with Auckland4WD club. Went into Stadia with Jeremy and 4 others.
Some semi serious winching. The Mid mounted PTO got a real hard workout and performed well. Very happy..
Only downer is I broke a rear window in the playdoh, hard up against a bank and the pressure against it shattered it. Typical problem with these trucks... Oh well I have two more spares when they run out its chop chop time.
ImageImage
Cheers Calvin

The WEHI
Hard Yaka

Postby The WEHI » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 am

kbushnz wrote:had a great day out yesterday with Auckland4WD club. Went into Stadia with Jeremy and 4 others.
Some semi serious winching. The Mid mounted PTO got a real hard workout and performed well. Very happy..
Only downer is I broke a rear window in the playdoh, hard up against a bank and the pressure against it shattered it. Typical problem with these trucks... Oh well I have two more spares when they run out its chop chop time.

I'd leave that window out, now you have the perfect place to throw things with out the hassle of opening a door haha.

Edited for bad spelling :mrgreen:
The_wehi@hotmail.com
(027 788 1046)
pzj70,35's,Lockers,Winch and some stickers for added flex.
^^Soon to be on safari axles and 5.13's, 37's linked front and rear^^
Ln60 project (money pit) <-- Sold
Pzj77 Turbo/auto,33's .

datsunsafari
Hard Yaka

Postby datsunsafari » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 am

sibainmud wrote:
Went on beach run with the club up Muriwai for our Xmas trip. Great day. Sand soft as. Red flag was up so we set up "camp" well before the red line into the bombing range Not many pics. I'll let this one speak for it's self :mrgreen:

Cheers,

nothing going on here :lol: yeah awsum day,look forward to the next one :)

kbushnz
Hard Yaka

Postby kbushnz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 am

The WEHI wrote:
kbushnz wrote:had a great day out yesterday with Auckland4WD club. Went into Stadia with Jeremy and 4 others.

I'd leave that window out, now you have the perfect place to throw things with out the hassle of opening a door haha.

Edited for bad spelling :mrgreen:

Yeah it was easier getting to my tools and the recovery strop for pulling the people behind me...Just left it on the hitch and threw the rest around and in threw the window.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cheers Calvin

The WEHI
Hard Yaka

Postby The WEHI » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

kbushnz wrote:Yeah it was easier getting to my tools and the recovery strop for pulling the people behind me...Just left it on the hitch and threw the rest around and in threw the window.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you cant break whats not there :lol:
The_wehi@hotmail.com
(027 788 1046)
pzj70,35's,Lockers,Winch and some stickers for added flex.
^^Soon to be on safari axles and 5.13's, 37's linked front and rear^^
Ln60 project (money pit) <-- Sold
Pzj77 Turbo/auto,33's .

sig
Jeep Jeep

Postby sig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:05 pm

finally managed to get some time on the prado after not looking at it for a couple of months .Filled the engine and trans with oil etc.Came out a bit later and discovered a pool of trans fluid under it .To say i was dismayed was a bit of an understatement.Used all new gaskets and good quality sealant and its the factory oring seal round the rear housing which is leaking.Its the only external seal that i left factory .Re did all the others with mr gasket sealer when i was assembling .Am highly pissed off now as the whole engine and trans has to come out to fix it.Thats my garage time over with this weekend ,am too annoyed now :evil: :evil:
Last edited by sig on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FJ40,INJECTED SB 406 CHEV, LOCKER,35 SIMEXS,warn winch , 80seies vx 4.2 24v turbo diesel ,fr and rear lockers 3" exh top mount intercooler, 021 724482

mfrsr
Hard Yaka

Postby mfrsr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 pm

got the 1-uz prado out of storage. took it for a thrash to remind myself why i haven't sold the old bitch. Fitting another temp gauge today. fwiw, i've owned it for 8 years, it's eaten approx $11k, and it's been running for all of 8 months :roll:

and found a bit of fence wire wrapped round the driveshaft on the escudo, cut it, pulled it, got 1.5m out of the back diff :x Should've left it in, now it's making ugly expensive noises. So looks like it's coming off the road again.
---

Dr_PC
Hard Yaka

Postby Dr_PC » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:42 pm

madlux wrote:haha this is like being at farking school... you guys should go grab a ruler, measure ya cockss and then see who the winner is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I be in? I'll only show enough to the the money tho

lilpigzuk
Tiger Balm

Postby lilpigzuk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:44 pm

First round of the laurie sanson fun trial today at clevedon (1st time its been run in about 5 years) . Good turn out of 18 entries. Good hazards with very little damage. Missus had 1st turn in the driving seat and managed 5th overall 8) Post some pics later.....

89pajero
Driver/Navigator

Postby 89pajero » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

sibainmud wrote:
ladeda wrote:Then shot up the murawai to catch up with a few fullas. then as usual removed around 3kg of sand from the shita when I got home. fun times :D

Nice to see ya up there too.

madlux wrote:haha this is like being at farking school... you guys should go grab a ruler, measure ya cocks and then see who the winner is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

You know when you've had a good day in the sun when this is what you see in the back seat before getting off the beach,

Pulled in to my drive at the end and the clutch release bearing crapped out. Looks like a gearbox swap between T2 and T3 just jumped up the list :(

Cheers,

Didnt think Zoom ever stopped Simon.

Dr_PC
Hard Yaka

Postby Dr_PC » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 pm

lilpigzuk wrote:First round of the laurie sanson fun trial today at clevedon (1st time its been run in about 5 years) . Good turn out of 18 entries. Good hazards with very little damage. Missus had 1st turn in the driving seat and managed 5th overall 8) Post some pics later.....

Was going to come down until I heard that it was being pegged for very shiney type vehicles, so thought it would be a waste of time. So Aki will be driving Nationals next year with you as co driver?

Filthy4x4
Hard Yaka

Postby Filthy4x4 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Also went along to the Norwest xmas run, was a good day. Big thanks to the team that organized it :mrgreen:

Went to repco today and splashed out on 2 new batteries :shock: :shock: :shock: managed to get a $49 discount off each one but still left with a gaping hole in my pocket... :evil:

Managed to get the new toy started, (HUGE thanks to Datsunsafari for all the help, and ass kicking to get it to the stage its at, and sibainmud, andy3542 for lending some hands/skills when I got stuck.

Its nearly ready!! 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
027 MUD GEAR - (027 683 4327)

Check our facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Filthy4x4

http://www.facebook.com/Filthymotorsportnz

Return to “This weekends achievements”