05-06 Jan 2013

TOWPRO

Re: 05-06 Jan 2013

Postby TOWPRO » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey, just been thru the 42nd traverse,what a cruise!stayed at owhango then onto whangamomona.we attempted the old whangamomona road with great success.we were told at the pub that we couldnt get right thru due to a huge crater at the end of the track,but we were able to bridge the gap on one side to get thru.some trail riders thought we were crazy and thought that we wouldnt get through but we did it! 70 series a surf and a 60 series awesome weekend

Kampfer
Bush Crasher

Postby Kampfer » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Sadam_Husain wrote:
coxsy wrote:no they look big, but modeled off the orginal ones

are you going to incorporate them into some sliders and a bullbar so they dont cave the inner guard in when they get a good smack on a bank coxsy :idea: ..... we all know how those young fellars like to drive :mrgreen:

Thinking of tieing them in to the front bumper some how, but still not really sure how I'm going to do it. I'll most proberly worry about it when i cave them in.

besides being 50mm wider so I can get ride of the stupid rubber flares on the front they are basicly the same size and shape as the originals.

xj
Hard Yaka

Postby xj » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Saturday: took the 80 and the LR bushy out to mitimiti beach. Wife had a ball in the bush truck, and I was totally suprised how easily the 80 went in the sand, phenominally eye opening.

Sunday: hit the bush tracks on a buds farm in the LR. Finally its finished, all the gremlins are sorted.
/| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-

()_) ()_)-----)_)
KEEP'N JEEP'N!

Sadam_Husain
Angry bird

Postby Sadam_Husain » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Kampfer wrote:Thinking of tieing them in to the front bumper some how, but still not really sure how I'm going to do it. I'll most proberly worry about it when i cave them in.

besides being 50mm wider so I can get ride of the stupid rubber flares on the front they are basicly the same size and shape as the originals.

start searching all those american sites and you'll come up with some good ideas how to tie everything together nice and strong :D

Return to “This weekends achievements”