Wellington teenager story haha

1kz_surf
Hard Yaka

Wellington teenager story haha

Postby 1kz_surf » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Decided I'd take the new truck for a burn in the bush new minute

Stuck dark yay ! Diff fucked hahah all the joys of being a fool going out in prepared with a mu that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding :lol:
poor little suzuki :lol: :lol:

coxsy
Hard Yaka

Re: Wellington teenager story haha

Postby coxsy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

you servived, learned something,
there is a good out come from that huh
89 safari, pto winch, 33x15 simexs. sliders,75mm lift . turbo intercoolered

T-Boon
Hard Yaka

Postby T-Boon » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Yep, learn from it and next time take a shovel, you can dig your way out of just about anything.
To Boon or not to Boon.

Hamz
Hard Yaka

Postby Hamz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:33 pm

we all learn that one haha. shovel is your best friend, combined with a winch you'll have a good family (with safety's of course) ;-)

muskie
Hard Yaka

Postby muskie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 pm

the next one will be lets drive down the beach!!! just dont do it on your own, that has bigger implications and outcomes for your truck. i have a mate who had to sit and watch the tide come in up to his navara door handles three days after payng $15,000 (finance) for the thing. took weeks to dry out.... we have all had a lesson. mine was always check the depth of the water you are about to drive :lol: :lol: :lol: that was the last time i worked on the principle "it cant be that deep".....

bruntonjm
Hard Yaka

Postby bruntonjm » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 pm

muskie wrote:the next one will be lets drive down the beach!!! just dont do it on your own, that has bigger implications and outcomes for your truck. i have a mate who had to sit and watch the tide come in up to his navara door handles three days after payng $15,000 (finance) for the thing. took weeks to dry out.... we have all had a lesson. mine was always check the depth of the water you are about to drive :lol: :lol: :lol: that was the last time i worked on the principle "it cant be that deep".....

there have been a few drowned trucks at the mungatuks...... i rolled mine and someone else drowned thiers also :lol: :lol:

but its a good place to play and learn, maybe also invest in some recovery hooks, a fire extingsher and bring someone else along..... ill flick you a text next time i go up if your keen...

t-bag
Stropper

Postby t-bag » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Where up the mungatuks did you roll? I went up alone in my surf and got stuck in the bogs haha. Im keen on another mission up there

bruntonjm
Hard Yaka

Postby bruntonjm » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm

t-bag wrote:Where up the mungatuks did you roll? I went up alone in my surf and got stuck in the bogs haha. Im keen on another mission up there

I rolled near the field.... I also got stuck in the bogs once took ages to dig my way out... will let you know when i go up next...

pajero1983
Bush Crasher

Postby pajero1983 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

i would be keen for a go up there to just need to get some new tyres :D

t-bag
Stropper

Postby t-bag » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

what size tyres you looking for pajero? i could get you a price i work for bridgestone

pajero1983
Bush Crasher

Postby pajero1983 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

oh mean mate it has 265 75 16s on it atm but im bidding on some 15x8s and would prob want to run a 31x10.5s mt ofcourse :D if u could price some up i know how much i have to save.

1kz_surf
Hard Yaka

Postby 1kz_surf » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

bruntonjm wrote:
muskie wrote:the next one will be lets drive down the beach!!! just dont do it on your own, that has bigger implications and outcomes for your truck. i have a mate who had to sit and watch the tide come in up to his navara door handles three days after payng $15,000 (finance) for the thing. took weeks to dry out.... we have all had a lesson. mine was always check the depth of the water you are about to drive :lol: :lol: :lol: that was the last time i worked on the principle "it cant be that deep".....

there have been a few drowned trucks at the mungatuks...... i rolled mine and someone else drowned thiers also :lol: :lol:

but its a good place to play and learn, maybe also invest in some recovery hooks, a fire extingsher and bring someone else along..... ill flick you a text next time i go up if your keen...

yeah man that would be mint cheers dude my numbers 0272012916 cheers man ive got all the above but when 4 teenagers pt their heads together towing seems easyer
hahahahahahahahaahahahah
poor little suzuki :lol: :lol:

Return to “This weekends achievements”