5 Trucks Stuck!!

User avatar
Beer_Cruiser
Hard Yaka
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: now in B O P

5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby Beer_Cruiser » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:07 pm

I was looking at another forum and saw a report of 5 wagons stuck in mud near Manukau.
Looks like they had a few Tides though them
Think its in the Herald. Im not much of a key board driver someone mite be able to post it up here

User avatar
mudsurfv6
Hard Yaka
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 6:29 pm
Location: pahiatua

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby mudsurfv6 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:13 pm

1996 vzn185 surf, TRD supercharger, SAS, 35s, 4" lift, 2 lockers, ute chopped + more happening. Andrew 0272226292.

User avatar
snotgoblin
Hard Yaka
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm
Location: Blenheim

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby snotgoblin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:15 pm


User avatar
Ralfie
Hard Yaka
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 pm

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby Ralfie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:45 pm

A couple of them are out now. Not sure if the "Nissan Pajero" made it though!

Also another vehicle stuck up Muriwai Beach past Wilsons Rd with high tide due in an hour.

sirLachlan
Hard Yaka
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 am

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby sirLachlan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:01 pm

So looking at those pictures is it common for people to drive out onto / across that mud ?

Seems pretty fn stupid to me ? Or is this one of those places where anyone with half a brain knows where to drive and go in blind and this happens ?

User avatar
UBZ
Hard Yaka
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Twizel

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby UBZ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:13 pm

Real dumb place to go for drive !
Even dumber for the third and forth trucks.
Mud flats turn to bog when the tide comes up . Tide comes in real fast once it gets to the level of the flats too. Interested to know how they got out past the locked gate .
LR110 ..... LJ50 project :roll:
Chris.

User avatar
Jerry
Yes Dear
Posts: 8325
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Wellington 027 479 2417

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby Jerry » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am

A couple of them are out now. Not sure if the "Nissan Pajero" made it though!


Well technically :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nissan Motor Co. completed its acquisition of a $2.3 billion stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp., clearing the way for Carlos Ghosn to take over as chairman of a scandal-plagued partner and embark on his bid to turn around a third major automaker.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... cquisition
70 series prado (KZJ78) and 90 Series Prado (KZJ95)

User avatar
mumbls
Hard Yaka
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am
Location: Travelling

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby mumbls » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Beer_Cruiser wrote:I was looking at another forum and saw a report of 5 wagons stuck in mud near Manukau.
Looks like they had a few Tides though them
Think its in the Herald. Im not much of a key board driver someone mite be able to post it up here

LOL
Where's the good old BOP 4WD club!
Asians stuck, get out the invoice book
drinking hatorgade

User avatar
Beer_Cruiser
Hard Yaka
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: now in B O P

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby Beer_Cruiser » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:05 am

mumbls wrote:
Beer_Cruiser wrote:I was looking at another forum and saw a report of 5 wagons stuck in mud near Manukau.
Looks like they had a few Tides though them
Think its in the Herald. Im not much of a key board driver someone mite be able to post it up here

LOL
Where's the good old BOP 4WD club!
Asians stuck, get out the invoice book


Take it easy
We were only after some Beer money!!!!!
You rip one set of Asians off and no one forgets!!!
Any way if your stuck and need a tow call 0800 beermoney

User avatar
mumbls
Hard Yaka
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am
Location: Travelling

Re: 5 Trucks Stuck!!

Postby mumbls » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Beer_Cruiser wrote:
mumbls wrote:
Beer_Cruiser wrote:I was looking at another forum and saw a report of 5 wagons stuck in mud near Manukau.
Looks like they had a few Tides though them
Think its in the Herald. Im not much of a key board driver someone mite be able to post it up here

LOL
Where's the good old BOP 4WD club!
Asians stuck, get out the invoice book


Take it easy
We were only after some Beer money!!!!!
You rip one set of Asians off and no one forgets!!!
Any way if your stuck and need a tow call 0800 beermoney


Hey no one is ripping anyone off! its just going to cost 20,000 heinekens to get your 4WD's back from where they are being kindly stored, away from thieves and the weather' etc
drinking hatorgade

Return to “This weekends achievements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest