I-Parcel - recommendation

xj
Hard Yaka

I-Parcel - recommendation

Postby xj » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 pm

hi all,

I just got some parts from Summit racing. Below is the email i sent to I-parcel commenting on their service. (saves me repeating myself)

Sent: 19 April 2012 09:48
To: 'trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com'
Subject: Commendation on service.

I don’t know if this is directed to the right place, but I’m sure you can pass it on to the correct department

I made a purchase from Summit Racing and noted I-parcel as a delivery option. I have purchased items from Summit Racing before and had not seen i-parcel, your prices were cheaper than the next option available, although the estimated delivery time to me was slightly longer.

Having opted for faster delivery times and paying a little more in the past and being let down (DHL taking over a month to deliver an item that was expected to take 10 days for example) I figured I would give i-parcel a shot.

I suppose a lot of the time freight is freight, stuff goes on a ‘plane, stuff gets delivered. I was pleasantly surprised to see an awesome feature provided by i-parcel that I have not seen with any other company in the past. That being, notification that the item had been handed over to the local freight co for delivery, AND who that freight co was AND what the freight co’s tracking number was….. OUTSTANDING! Often the tracking ceases once an items hits our shores, and if there are suspected delays, we have to start calling around to see who may have the item, what its status is etc. Additionally, it arrived within the timeframe that Summit Racing suggested it would. DOUBLE OUTSTANDING

The item was coming down to New Zealand. I know New Zealand probably doesn’t even register as a blip on the radar, but I just wanted to give you some feedback on your service, and let you know that even from the smaller markets, good service and client friendly innovations are appreciated.

Regards

Mark Craig

In short, they were the cheapest option of about 6. They met the timeframe Summit racing suggested, (how some companies can tell you that for 2x the next price they can have your item to you across the planet in 3 days beats me) and the functions on thier tracking are second to none.
Thier follow up to my above email was prompt and pleasant also. I cant say if the same would be said if I had a complaint, but i can only comment on what I know.

Extremely highly recommended.
/| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-

()_) ()_)-----)_)
KEEP'N JEEP'N!

Return to “Product Reviews / 4wd Service”