injector pump rebuild -DML Whanagrei

meece4x4
Hard Yaka

injector pump rebuild -DML Whanagrei

Postby meece4x4 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 am

Once heard a comment .. give good service and 1 person will hear about it, give bad service and 100 people will hear about it, well heres a 100 person story.

Just had my injector pump rebuilt at DML (Diesel Maintenance Limited) Whanagrei was quoted in the original phone call "around $900 ($600 for pump rebuild and $300 for removal and fitting) told one week wait .. no prob drop it off monday morning.

Dropped off truck, was told if they found anything major they would ring me otherwise would ring when done.

called in on the tuesday morning to find a guy crawling around on his hands and knees under the truck looking for something on the spotless floor (in fact the whole workshop was super almost disgustingly clean) said no major wear issues with pump just needed seals and recalibration put it up tonight.

called in at 4.30pm to pick up truck .. total cost was $999 not too far off the quote, took truck for drive .. pulls like a bloody schoolboy (actually checked to see if they had mistakenly bolted someone else's turbo on it) noted that they had de-greased and cleaned all the diesel out of the engine bay and off the front diff too.

a big winded post to say ....

If you need diesel service work up in Whangarei I'd defiantly recommend DML, clean workshop, pretty close on price (remember it was a phone estimate on a written quote) good guys with heaps of knowledge and tips

and they cleaned the truck

9 1/2 /10

only thing they didnt do was ring to let me know the truck was ready.
llıɥ ʇsɐl ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ ʇupıp ı sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Return to “Product Reviews / 4wd Service”