Bearepairs Napier

moonhopper
Hard Yaka

Bearepairs Napier

Postby moonhopper » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 am

Just had a wheel alignment done yesterday at there shop in town,
car was pulling to the left. what shit service, they striped the heads from the rear cam adjuster bolts then told me I would have to have them replaced so they could do the alignment, so $50 to have them replaced. Then I ask to have the tires rotated that's another $20 inc balancing. well drive the car home last night still pulls to the left, so have a look at the front wheels, they still have the old lead from there last balance on them.
$149 DOLLARS LATER THE CAR IS THE SAME
DON'T USE BEAUREPAIRS IN CARLYLE ST NAPIER THEY ARE SHIT!

albundy
Rolly Polly

Re: Bearepairs Napier

Postby albundy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Tony's tyres mate, have never let me down ever. Except when one plonker who told me they weren't able to balance my silverstones, so I took them to a mates shop, did them myself and took them back, made them spin them and proved my point. They really look after me now. Discounts galore.
Al
rain, hail, sleet or snow, we go!

tallsam66
Hard Yaka

Postby tallsam66 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Rather than moan about them here.... go take it back & demand they do it correctly. Im sure they should of removed the old wheel waits to do it properly.And as for them recking the cams... you should of toldthem they broke it..they fix it ...... too many ppl are afraid to complain..... its often not easy but feels great when you win.

moonhopper
Hard Yaka

Postby moonhopper » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Firstly my post was not a moan,it was to express my experience at what shit service i received and inform other people to be aware of the crap that they are now delivering. and secondly I have allready taken the car back to them this morning. and thirdly I have no problem making a complaint about poor service as I and my staff provide excelent service to our clients all the time I know what to expect. and have laid a compalint about it to the head office, and have informed them I expect a full refund including my cost to replace the cam bolts.

tallsam66 wrote:Rather than moan about them here.... go take it back & demand they do it correctly. Im sure they should of removed the old wheel waits to do it properly.And as for them recking the cams... you should of toldthem they broke it..they fix it ...... too many ppl are afraid to complain..... its often not easy but feels great when you win.

mudbugga
Hard Yaka

Postby mudbugga » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:22 pm

In Hawkes Bay, only use JOHN BATES WHEEL ALIGNMENT.
We've used them for years and ALWAYS had excellent service and they GET IT RIGHT 1ST TIME!! :D
It's just a shame we don't have anyone of the same calibre down here in CHCH. :(

firestonecruiser
Hard Yaka

Postby firestonecruiser » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

firestone all the way :D

GotFlex
Hard Yaka

Postby GotFlex » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 pm

John bates in napier is shit, i asked them to align my Sased isuzu, told me they had to do a custom align etc, lots of money later i get it driving ok, having still got my print out i took it to a local tire shop and give them the specs and find out its just a standard isuzu mu specs, not happy with that! and charged me $20 TO PICK UP AND DROP OFF!!

Oh and Tony if that wheel align was on your subaru check your steering rack bushes. i often supply them to other wheel alignment shop for the same reason you have.

Cheers
SASed Isuzu Mu - hilux diffs, Rears up front, disc brake conversion, ifs hub swap, crossover steering, and legal!!!!

mudbugga
Hard Yaka

Postby mudbugga » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

GotFlex wrote:John bates in napier is shit, i asked them to align my Sased isuzu, told me they had to do a custom align etc, lots of money later i get it driving ok, having still got my print out i took it to a local tire shop and give them the specs and find out its just a standard isuzu mu specs, not happy with that! and charged me $20 TO PICK UP AND DROP OFF!!

Oh and Tony if that wheel align was on your subaru check your steering rack bushes. i often supply them to other wheel alignment shop for the same reason you have.

Cheers

Didn't know there was a branch in Napier. :oops:
Only ever used Hastings. And they've always done a good job, especially on our race cars.

Return to “Product Reviews / 4wd Service”