Leather cleaner...unlikely on this site but

muskie
Hard Yaka

Leather cleaner...unlikely on this site but

Postby muskie » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 pm

highly unlikely anyone will be using any on here but just in case you do! my daily GU leather seats were really really ground in dirty when i bought it and i thought as they are light beige colour i would never get them clean so havent tried up till now.. as i had some time over the weekend i thought i would give it a go so bought some MOTHERS LEATHER CLEANER from sca, really awesome stuff, spray on, brush it in, and wipe off, took a couple of goes and up to 4 goes on some really bad patches but i am impressed with the results....took me an afternoon but well worth it..like i say just in case you need some you now have some feedback..

in all the seams i used one off those vibrating toothbrushes, worked well. once they were clean i used a leather conditioner.
Last edited by muskie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

badnuz
Hard Yaka

Re: Leather cleaner...unlikely on this site but

Postby badnuz » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 am

i have also used that on the leather on some of my cars and yes its fantastically good!

all that mid range grooming products offer good bang for buck, my favorite detailing product is Meguires (sp) endurance tyre shine gel. its the shanizzall!
i used to Cruise, now i PATROL

churchill
Hard Yaka

Re: Leather cleaner...unlikely on this site but

Postby churchill » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks for the tip, I've got a car with leather seats that needs a little TLC and I was wondering what to use. I'll try some of that product.

Return to “Product Reviews / 4wd Service”