Whats the go with ebay?

KIWI_TERRANO
Hard Yaka

Whats the go with ebay?

Postby KIWI_TERRANO » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

Im looking at buying oil line kit and water line kit for my turbo Il be doing soon, there is a few kits on ebay.com.au but dont know how it all works.

Can anyone help?

JimmyRabid
Bush Crasher

Re: Whats the go with ebay?

Postby JimmyRabid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 am

KIWI_TERRANO wrote:Im looking at buying oil line kit and water line kit for my turbo Il be doing soon, there is a few kits on ebay.com.au but dont know how it all works.

Can anyone help?

Give me a link to what your looking at mate and I'll check it just so I don't put you wrong.

All I make sure of is that they ship to New Zealand and pay by paypal
1993 SSR-X 1KZTE Manual

JimmyRabid
Bush Crasher

Postby JimmyRabid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

Hmmmm bit weird I just had a look at the ebay.au site( I use the US version). Did a search for oil line's, most of them said they ship worldwide but gave no option to see the rates in the "postage & payments" tab, most of the time you can click on the drop down box and select New Zealand and see the different rates. I would just contact the seller, You do this by first signing up to ebay, log in. Then click on there name and on their feedback page you should see contact seller.

As for paying you just use paypal, most of the time you don't have to sign up to paypal, when you pay for it it'll just take to a paypal page and you'll see its all linked to that seller, then just enter your credit card details and its paid.

Hope this helps
1993 SSR-X 1KZTE Manual

KIWI_TERRANO
Hard Yaka

Postby KIWI_TERRANO » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Cheers for that, hope it sorts me out

Return to “Product Reviews / 4wd Service”