South Island Coast to Coast 4wding

Zukin
Hard Yaka

South Island Coast to Coast 4wding

Postby Zukin » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:45 am

:D If anyone is interested I am taking some rather large tours down to the South Island in May, and June.
A total of 102 Vehicles and 250 people that have hardly done any 4wding, so if anyone is keen to participate in anyCoast to Coast Event I can arrange everthing at my group rates.
EG Motel Accommodation and ferry price is appox $600 (thats is for 2 adults and the vehicle) inc evening meals etc.
Let me know if anyone is interested

Cheers Scott

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:34 pm

Do you mean that you are going to CREATE a coast to coast event, or there is already one organised and you are organising a tour to that event? Probably a stupid question, but I would be keen. Can you give some more details of the actual event(s) please? Web links etc would be good also. $600 for a vehicle and two adults sounds like a pretty good deal. Thx

ps I have contacts with Strait Shipping (my father works for them). Have you talked to them about prices? They have a new passenger ferry and if you want I could put you onto the right person.... They are generally cheaper than Tranz Rail

Zukin
Hard Yaka

Postby Zukin » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:53 am

I am creating the tours with South Island 4x4 Adventures, we have now sold both tours out and have a waiting list for perhaps another two.

The two tours cost were $1399 for everthing (except Fuel) and that is incl luxury motel accommodation, meals etc etc.

As for the ferries they are doing a very good price and Strait shipping werent really interested. But you sound like the man, so PM me with a contact if you can.

Cheers Scott

Return to “New Members and Beginners”