Little Newbie calling up to the Big Fellas. Can you help me get my hands dirty. I have a Nissan Mistral 95 LWB TD27 R20. 285000km and smooth, no smoke. I have upgraded the battery and Alternator as the Standard one did not power all the extras I have. (i.e. Satellite TV. Two Audio AMPS. Touch Screen Monitors. Xbox, and all the Electronic Tools of my Trade(Computer Nerd). I have upgraded the Shocks and can Change the Engine Oil and Filter, can change the Fuel Filter and Air Filter, But I know nothing about the rest.
Should I do any of the following? What else can I do for Mainteance/Improvements?
1. Change the GearBox Oil and Gearbox Oil Filter?
2. Change the Diff Oil?
3. Change the Wheel Bearings?
4. Does the Aircon have a Pollen Filter?
5. Sway Bar/ Torsion Bar Upgrades?
6. Any other Grease or Lube Points?
You Guys with Grease Blackened Hands are Gods. Pitty your not All Blacks.