cert in Chch.

shortylux
Hard Yaka

cert in Chch.

Postby shortylux » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Have searched and read up. Just looking for some more up to date info.

Any recommendations for a cert man in Chch? Will be a scratch built so needs to be able to sign off on that level of mods.

Won't be needing cert for atleast a year but would like to have the certifier on board nowish. Have been talking to a north island cert man but need to suss someone down here now that I'm swapping islands.

Opinions & info appreciated.

Bush Crasher

Re: cert in Chch.

Postby 109 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Don Hoff on main south road is your man to see. Just had my 2 70s through him

Hes your only choice down here actually. I heard that Shane fella down south was losing his license for some reason. Anyone clarify that?
Second Cruiser passed cert yesterday and Don mentioned he was training 2 new Certifiers who are going to operate in Christchurch but unsure when they're meant to start and what licenses they hold

Heath
Hard Yaka

Postby Heath » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:35 pm

109 wrote:Don Hoff on main south road is your man to see. Just had my 2 70s through him

Hes your only choice down here actually. I heard that Shane fella down south was losing his license for some reason. Anyone clarify that?
Second Cruiser passed cert yesterday and Don mentioned he was training 2 new Certifiers who are going to operate in Christchurch but unsure when they're meant to start and what licenses they hold

^^^^^^^^^
What he said!!.

No one else in the area that is licenced to do scratch builds... yet.

petefj40
Ms Daisy

Postby petefj40 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:32 am

Shane losing his ticket? Yeah? :shock: That's no good at all.

ChurchurDan
Hard Yaka

Postby ChurchurDan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:06 am

I heard a rumour he was signing stuff off that Wayne Martin was looking at. And as we know the LVVTA doesn't want any association with Wayne any more so if the rumour is true it wont do Shane's career any good.

jakwoo39
Hard Yaka

Postby jakwoo39 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 am

Shane Stevenson (from Hinden) is NOT loosing his licence he has just done my lux a few weeks ago. He is quitting certifying as it takes far too much time for the financial gain

Bush Crasher

Postby 109 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 pm

jakwoo39 wrote:Shane Stevenson (from Hinden) is NOT loosing his licence he has just done my lux a few weeks ago. He is quitting certifying as it takes far too much time for the financial gain

Classic chinese whispers. Mate reckon'd he was losing his license...
Cheers for the heads up

Return to “Tool Shed”