Why no Maxxis Tyres?

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Why no Maxxis Tyres?

Postby Crawlerer79 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Just a simple question guys, why don't Maxxis tyres (Treppies or Creepies) seem to be used in NZ winch challenges? The Treps seem very popular in Aussie but not over here. What's wrong with them? Performance? Price (they are blimin' expensive!)? Longevity? Something else? I've seen them at a couple of Mudplugs but they don't look popular for full blown winch challenges over here. Thanks
'The Big Truck' - 2001 TD5 Disco II
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco
'The Caramel Trophy Truck" - 1990 Disco Ex-Camel Trophy (?)

mudsurfv6
Hard Yaka

Re: Why no Maxxis Tyres?

Postby mudsurfv6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:21 pm

oz a lot drier than here. nothing wrong with them used in the right place.
1996 vzn185 surf, TRD supercharger, SAS, 35s, 4" lift, 2 lockers, ute chopped + more happening. Andrew 0272226292.

Twodiffs
Hard Yaka

Postby Twodiffs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Had my Treps for approx 3yrs now and I LOVE them, they are the comp spec type.
Just have to be ready for them to grab because when they do (fronts) you're off in that direction.

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:33 pm

mudsurfv6 wrote:oz a lot drier than here. nothing wrong with them used in the right place.

More of a dry performer????
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

mudsurfv6
Hard Yaka

Postby mudsurfv6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:56 pm

I had trepadors for a while but not creepy crawlers. I've found treps don't compare to simex/Silverstone in the mud, ( some might argue :) ) but are more of an aggressive all round tyre. better than a MT, better on road than simex/Silverstone and quieter and last longer.
I have considered using either maxxis as an only set of wheels rather than a set of road/safari MTs and a set of simex/Silverstone to save having to change wheels, still might happen one day.
1996 vzn185 surf, TRD supercharger, SAS, 35s, 4" lift, 2 lockers, ute chopped + more happening. Andrew 0272226292.

mudlva
Hard Yaka

Postby mudlva » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Mudzillas are to small and dont do sidling climbs but do empty bogs well if enough h.p to turn them. They dont do slow crawling well

Crawlers are ussless on small or light wagons.
Awesome on l.cs and safs in the dry or damp clay. Great as well on wet rocks and similar.
Dont like heavy wet clays and bogs as tend to clog. Will crawl well at slow speeds.

Never had treps nor seen them in action so no comment.

36 simex will out perform crawlers except maybe on slippery rock.
36 simex will kill mudz's in all areas except maybe in real soupy boggs. But these holes generally become a h.p over weight equation
Ie LS1 in tube buggy v V8 L.C or turbod 4 cylinder etc.
36 simex are awesome when cut and on heavier wagons. Altho once cut are no longer wof able

35 simex are taller than s.s 35 by a little bit but still require a bit of weight to make them work.
As std work very well on wet clays and heavy bogs

35 S.s are softer in side walls so perform real good on light to med weight wagons

Done of above do sidelings like the old radial kumo or newer micky tom's.
Mickys toms dont ran a deep tread so tend to clog up on wet clays unless shit loads of h.p is available.

Havent seen them crawling tho. Would think they would be a bit slippery tbh

My 2c on what ive ran and seen

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:34 pm

mudsurfv6 wrote:I had trepadors for a while but not creepy crawlers. I've found treps don't compare to simex/Silverstone in the mud, ( some might argue :) ) but are more of an aggressive all round tyre. better than a MT, better on road than simex/Silverstone and quieter and last longer.
I have considered using either maxxis as an only set of wheels rather than a set of road/safari MTs and a set of simex/Silverstone to save having to change wheels, still might happen one day.

Yea, thanks. Mainly looking at Creepies tho, however a set of Treps would be nice in the future. Shame they don't make the sizes I'd be keen on (isn't that always the problem!)

mudlva wrote:Mudzillas are to small and dont do sidling climbs but do empty bogs well if enough h.p to turn them. They dont do slow crawling well

Crawlers are ussless on small or light wagons.
Awesome on l.cs and safs in the dry or damp clay. Great as well on wet rocks and similar.
Dont like heavy wet clays and bogs as tend to clog. Will crawl well at slow speeds.

Never had treps nor seen them in action so no comment.

36 simex will out perform crawlers except maybe on slippery rock.
36 simex will kill mudz's in all areas except maybe in real soupy boggs. But these holes generally become a h.p over weight equation
Ie LS1 in tube buggy v V8 L.C or turbod 4 cylinder etc.
36 simex are awesome when cut and on heavier wagons. Altho once cut are no longer wof able

35 simex are taller than s.s 35 by a little bit but still require a bit of weight to make them work.
As std work very well on wet clays and heavy bogs

35 S.s are softer in side walls so perform real good on light to med weight wagons

Done of above do sidelings like the old radial kumo or newer micky tom's.
Mickys toms dont ran a deep tread so tend to clog up on wet clays unless shit loads of h.p is available.

Havent seen them crawling tho. Would think they would be a bit slippery tbh

My 2c on what ive ran and seen

Thanks! I'm specifically looking at Creepy Crawlers on a Land Rover Discovery (if I can squeeze my budget that far!). In Europe they sell a 255/85-16LT which equates to the Creepy being a 33.5x10 tyre with a touch over 18mm of tread. Wondering whether they'd perform as well/better than a 33" Silvey or 32" Simex overall, considering I'd be looking at doing West Coast trips, running them on the really rough bouldery high country trips, mudplugs and winch comps. (providing the rules let the slightly oversize 33" in). For dailying, majority of club trips and most high country trips I'm looking at radial 285/75-16s, which is a topic for another day!

'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

derk
Hard Yaka

Postby derk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 pm

those creepies are an awful tyre, they are a hard rubber compound and very heavy tyre and far too stiff in the sidewall to bag unless you've got them on a 3.5t barred up safari and even then most other tyres will out perform them, the only box creepies tick is they are hard to damage and cut up on rocks, despite all that you cant get smaller than 35x12.5 creepies in NZ unless you look to import some yourself and to do that it'll likely cost your more in freight than the cost of the tyres so $1k per corner isn't very attractive. To answer all your tyre questions you want to think about why people are using the tyres that they are using for their particular application rather than why they aren't using all the other tyres on the market

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 pm

derk wrote:those creepies are an awful tyre, they are a hard rubber compound and very heavy tyre and far too stiff in the sidewall to bag unless you've got them on a 3.5t barred up safari and even then most other tyres will out perform them, the only box creepies tick is they are hard to damage and cut up on rocks, despite all that you cant get smaller than 35x12.5 creepies in NZ unless you look to import some yourself and to do that it'll likely cost your more in freight than the cost of the tyres so $1k per corner isn't very attractive. To answer all your tyre questions you want to think about why people are using the tyres that they are using for their particular application rather than why they aren't using all the other tyres on the market

Thanks for that, interesting to hear your opinion. However $1k is a bit excessive, have already contacted Maxxis NZ and they are $560 a corner, not cheap but not quite $1k! What vehicle was it that you ran your Creepies on?
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm bored waiting for server hard drive's to format so here's some light reading

a picture paints a thousand words.

Price comparison

Maxxis price them selves out of the market for the general joe blog here in nz.... Silverstone extreme MT117's 33x10.5R15...?

$1100 dollars a set fitted if ya know where to look. I have even spoken to a guy in TA that has brought a set for $900.
try finding an equvilent maxxis with that sort of tread for a similar price

Market share

And the chinese are onto it, recognising that there are only two companies that have the lions share of it...enter the likes of the bearclaw.

most importantly...

Geology

I'm sure if it rained as much in aussie as it does here in NZ, aussie's would be buying up the biggest voided offroad tyres you can get too.
On the surface, aussie soils lack biological matter in the sort of volumes you get on the pacific rim... ie the millions of years of organic decomposition that adds to the soils. hence when it drys out in aussie...everything turns rather quickly into dust......
In nz when it drys out the soils go hard and compacted.

but even then i doubt there would be a demand for the style of tread we like here in nz for serious off road work.

it also goes further then that.

NZ's geology in the scale of things is an infant, born from the collision of tectonic plates and sea bed sediment which creates unique subsoils in which the most predominant is sediment based clay atop shell rock and grey wack.

it sticks like shit to a blanket and anything but the big three can really deal with it when it comes to tractive effort in displacing the sticky mud
yes..... i know of guys running trepadors and the like but when it comes down to it nothing beats the likes of a silver stone MT117 or simex jungle trekker as our geology is more closely related to that of Malaysia and south east asia where these types of tyres were created to fill a need that no other manufacturer could

then there's a 4 billion year old worn down regolith type continent with soils due to the climate it has endured meaning even when it is wet in aussie the soils dont clump and stick like the do here.

guess the bottom line is a MT117' extreme is probably no good on 90% of the aussie continent as a treppador would be on 90% of nz terrain.

my 2c. yes im bored
Waiter...there is a drought in my glass.

mudsurfv6
Hard Yaka

Postby mudsurfv6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 pm

derk wrote:despite all that you cant get smaller than 35x12.5 creepies in NZ unless you look to import some yourself and to do that it'll likely cost your more in freight than the cost of the tyres so $1k per corner isn't very attractive.

Crawlerer79 wrote:have already contacted Maxxis NZ and they are $560 a corner

you are looking at 33s. $560 a corner is 35s. right? to import 33s will cost more, that's what derk is getting at.

mudsurfv6
Hard Yaka

Postby mudsurfv6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Crash bandicoot wrote:a picture paints a thousand words. Price comparison Maxxis price them selves out of the market for the general joe blog here in nz.... Silverstone extreme MT117's 33x10.5R15...?$1100 dollars a set fitted if ya know where to look. I have even spoken to a guy in TA that has brought a set for $900.try finding an equvilent maxxis with that sort of tread for a similar priceMarket shareAnd the chinese are onto it, recognising that there are only two companies that have the lions share of it...enter the likes of the bearclaw. most importantly...GeologyI'm sure if it rained as much in aussie as it does here in NZ, aussie's would be buying up the biggest voided offroad tyres you can get too.On the surface, aussie soils lack biological matter in the sort of volumes you get on the pacific rim... ie the millions of years of organic decomposition that adds to the soils. hence when it drys out in aussie...everything turns rather quickly into dust......In nz when it drys out the soils go hard and compacted. but even then i doubt there would be a demand for the style of tread we like here in nz for serious off road work.it also goes further then that.NZ's geology in the scale of things is an infant, born from the collision of tectonic plates and sea bed sediment which creates unique subsoils in which the most predominant is sediment based clay atop shell rock and grey wack. it sticks like shit to a blanket and anything but the big three can really deal with it when it comes to tractive effort in displacing the sticky mud. yes..... i know of guys running trepadors and the like but when it comes down to it nothing beats the likes of a silver stone MT117 or simex jungle trekker as our geology is more closely related to that of Malaysia and south east asia where these types of tyres were created to fill a need that no other manufacturer couldthen there's a 4 billion year old worn down regolith type continent with soils due to the climate it has endured meaning even when it is wet in aussie the soils dont clump and stick like the do here. guess the bottom line is a MT117' extreme is probably no good on 90% of the aussie continent as a treppador would be on 90% of nz terrain.my 2c. yes im bored

s*#t, and a geology lessen to boot, what more can we ask for! :lol: :lol:

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Crawlerer79 wrote:have already contacted Maxxis NZ and they are $560 a corner

you are looking at 33s. $560 a corner is 35s. right? to import 33s will cost more, that's what derk is getting at.[/quote]
Maxxis quoted $560 a tyre for a 255/85-16LT

Crash bandicoot wrote:I'm bored waiting for server hard drive's to format so here's some light reading

a picture paints a thousand words.

Price comparison

Maxxis price them selves out of the market for the general joe blog here in nz.... Silverstone extreme MT117's 33x10.5R15...?

$1100 dollars a set fitted if ya know where to look. I have even spoken to a guy in TA that has brought a set for $900.
try finding an equvilent maxxis with that sort of tread for a similar price

Market share

And the chinese are onto it, recognising that there are only two companies that have the lions share of it...enter the likes of the bearclaw.

most importantly...

Geology

I'm sure if it rained as much in aussie as it does here in NZ, aussie's would be buying up the biggest voided offroad tyres you can get too.
On the surface, aussie soils lack biological matter in the sort of volumes you get on the pacific rim... ie the millions of years of organic decomposition that adds to the soils. hence when it drys out in aussie...everything turns rather quickly into dust......
In nz when it drys out the soils go hard and compacted.

but even then i doubt there would be a demand for the style of tread we like here in nz for serious off road work.

it also goes further then that.

NZ's geology in the scale of things is an infant, born from the collision of tectonic plates and sea bed sediment which creates unique subsoils in which the most predominant is sediment based clay atop shell rock and grey wack.

it sticks like shit to a blanket and anything but the big three can really deal with it when it comes to tractive effort in displacing the sticky mud
yes..... i know of guys running trepadors and the like but when it comes down to it nothing beats the likes of a silver stone MT117 or simex jungle trekker as our geology is more closely related to that of Malaysia and south east asia where these types of tyres were created to fill a need that no other manufacturer could

then there's a 4 billion year old worn down regolith type continent with soils due to the climate it has endured meaning even when it is wet in aussie the soils dont clump and stick like the do here.

guess the bottom line is a MT117' extreme is probably no good on 90% of the aussie continent as a treppador would be on 90% of nz terrain.

my 2c. yes im bored

Well, I must say its great having people in the 4WD community who can (and is willing to) spout all this forth, even if you are just bored! Big thanks! I must say, you have fair sold my on Silveys. The main reason I was interested in Creepies is that they aren't directional and look like a tyre I would be able to use on more rocky trips as well as muddy trips, events etc. Heard from a few people here that the Silverstones wear very quickly, tearing up on rocky events like the NZ1 event last year.

Thanks to everyone who've chimed in.... definitely leaning very much toward Silverstone/Simex route.

What is the real difference between Simex/Silveys when it comes to wear on rocks etc. not just big bogs? Thanks
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

drive it ...
Hard Yaka

Postby drive it ... » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi T. The Jungle Treckers I ran on the prado were an OK compromise I thought. Not as mud chucking as the SS or ext treckers but lot better than MT's. I used to drive over to coast on them and didnt wear too bad or drive too bad on the seal. Quite stiff tyre for a prado ( or disco) tho, had to get down to 15psi before they would even start to bag out. But that heavy sidewall gives you some comfort against rata log spikes in coast bogs and split greywacke in the high country. By comparison I recon I could see the wear on the silverstones on the saf after our one weekend in Reefton on mostly gravel / rock tracks. But in the mud....

derk
Hard Yaka

Postby derk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 pm

silverstones and simexes do wear very quickly and particularly the silverstones with their softer compound but they are a performance tyre and nothing else so you don't buy them for their long lasting wearing ability let alone wasting them driving around on tar sealed roads :D

mudtroll
Hard Yaka

Postby mudtroll » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 am

Club did a farm trip late last year, majority on 35" silverstones one on 37 Treps. V8 so plenty of power but no traction on a typical wet,muddy farm, huge difference. Wouldn't buy treps for NZ conditions.

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:54 am

drive it ... wrote:Hi T. The Jungle Treckers I ran on the prado were an OK compromise I thought. Not as mud chucking as the SS or ext treckers but lot better than MT's. I used to drive over to coast on them and didnt wear too bad or drive too bad on the seal. Quite stiff tyre for a prado ( or disco) tho, had to get down to 15psi before they would even start to bag out. But that heavy sidewall gives you some comfort against rata log spikes in coast bogs and split greywacke in the high country. By comparison I recon I could see the wear on the silverstones on the saf after our one weekend in Reefton on mostly gravel / rock tracks. But in the mud....

Yea, I did like the idea of jungle trekkers but they only come in a 33" from 4WDBits which is as you told me on the Tailings trip, is actually nearer to 34", so couldn't be used for the Mainland Challenge.... otherwise I'd have settled on those for sure!
derk wrote:silverstones and simexes do wear very quickly and particularly the silverstones with their softer compound but they are a performance tyre and nothing else so you don't buy them for their long lasting wearing ability let alone wasting them driving around on tar sealed roads :D

I realise they both wear very quickly however there's no way I'll buying them for running around sealed roads at all! Thinking more about the rough tracks that I wouldn't do on a radial MT such as say Tailings or The Chasm. Wondering much faster the Silverstone would wear compared with a Simex on those sorts of tracks that aren't just big bog events.
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Twodiffs
Hard Yaka

Postby Twodiffs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:04 pm

mudsurfv6 wrote:
Crash bandicoot wrote:a picture paints a thousand words. Price comparison Maxxis price them selves out of the market for the general joe blog here in nz.... Silverstone extreme MT117's 33x10.5R15...?$1100 dollars a set fitted if ya know where to look. I have even spoken to a guy in TA that has brought a set for $900.try finding an equvilent maxxis with that sort of tread for a similar priceMarket shareAnd the chinese are onto it, recognising that there are only two companies that have the lions share of it...enter the likes of the bearclaw. most importantly...GeologyI'm sure if it rained as much in aussie as it does here in NZ, aussie's would be buying up the biggest voided offroad tyres you can get too.On the surface, aussie soils lack biological matter in the sort of volumes you get on the pacific rim... ie the millions of years of organic decomposition that adds to the soils. hence when it drys out in aussie...everything turns rather quickly into dust......In nz when it drys out the soils go hard and compacted. but even then i doubt there would be a demand for the style of tread we like here in nz for serious off road work.it also goes further then that.NZ's geology in the scale of things is an infant, born from the collision of tectonic plates and sea bed sediment which creates unique subsoils in which the most predominant is sediment based clay atop shell rock and grey wack. it sticks like shit to a blanket and anything but the big three can really deal with it when it comes to tractive effort in displacing the sticky mud. yes..... i know of guys running trepadors and the like but when it comes down to it nothing beats the likes of a silver stone MT117 or simex jungle trekker as our geology is more closely related to that of Malaysia and south east asia where these types of tyres were created to fill a need that no other manufacturer couldthen there's a 4 billion year old worn down regolith type continent with soils due to the climate it has endured meaning even when it is wet in aussie the soils dont clump and stick like the do here. guess the bottom line is a MT117' extreme is probably no good on 90% of the aussie continent as a treppador would be on 90% of nz terrain.my 2c. yes im bored

s*#t, and a geology lessen to boot, what more can we ask for! :lol: :lol:

Probably a 'cut and paste".

Twodiffs
Hard Yaka

Postby Twodiffs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:08 pm

mudtroll wrote:Club did a farm trip late last year, majority on 35" silverstones one on 37 Treps. V8 so plenty of power but no traction on a typical wet,muddy farm, huge difference. Wouldn't buy treps for NZ conditions.

I'm the opposite mate, my Treps are 37's and I use them mostly on the West Coast. Them and twin locked gets me a lot of places.
I did a trip late last year in which my lockers were playing up due to the compressor having a cardiac arrest and I drove through mud etc
on thge treps and open diffs where a couple of trucks on Simexes with lockers were struggling.

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Twodiffs wrote:I'm the opposite mate, my Treps are 37's and I use them mostly on the West Coast. Them and twin locked gets me a lot of places.
I did a trip late last year in which my lockers were playing up due to the compressor having a cardiac arrest and I drove through mud etc
on thge treps and open diffs where a couple of trucks on Simexes with lockers were struggling.

Interesting.... all mine would be used for (theoretically) would be West Coast trips and winch challenges. Anyone else run any of the debated brands on West Coast trips (ones with rocks etc. not just bogs) or South Island Winch challenges?

If these were 'legal' I'd go for these: http://www.4wdbits.co.nz/ProductDetails ... oductID=20
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

mudtroll
Hard Yaka

Postby mudtroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:26 am

I'm the opposite mate, my Treps are 37's and I use them mostly on the West Coast. Them and twin locked gets me a lot of places.
on thge treps and open diffs where a couple of trucks on Simexes with lockers were struggling.[/quote]

Wouldn't bother with the Jungle treckers.
Perhaps the Treps might be more suited to west coast conditions, I wouldn't know, never been there. But I can say they aren't much chop in mud compared to Silverstones, a bit embarrassing V8 on treps having to be towed by others with silvies.
The same truck on Silverstones had competed in a entry level winch challenge a couple of weeks prior & came second.

Treps 37" silverstones/simex 35"

Lchundy
Hard Yaka

Postby Lchundy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:47 pm

I use 37inch trepador competition which is the smallest size they come in.(so no good for nz winch challange?)
They actually measure more than 37inch :D
Before that I used to ran 35inch Silverstone which were slighty under 35 inch
The big advantage for me is diff clearance doesn't matter how good you think your Silverstone or Simex tyres mud tractions is when your dragging your diffs !
Treps are big in the asian winch comps which is more similar to here than Oz.
Side wall grip on treps is way better to and if you do road Ks you don't have to yell to talk to people in the cab.
I'll never go back to silvies or Simex ...

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Lchundy wrote:I use 37inch trepador competition which is the smallest size they come in.(so no good for nz winch challange?)
They actually measure more than 37inch :D
Before that I used to ran 35inch Silverstone which were slighty under 35 inch
The big advantage for me is diff clearance doesn't matter how good you think your Silverstone or Simex tyres mud tractions is when your dragging your diffs !
Treps are big in the asian winch comps which is more similar to here than Oz.
Side wall grip on treps is way better to and if you do road Ks you don't have to yell to talk to people in the cab.
I'll never go back to silvies or Simex ...

New mold silver stones are bigger then the stated size. My new 33's measure 34 1/4

Had to put body lift in paj.

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:21 am

Crash bandicoot wrote:New mold silver stones are bigger then the stated size. My new 33's measure 34 1/4

Wait, so does that mean the 33 Silvey that are being used in the Mainland Challenge are oversize? If so then there should be no problem running 32" Simexes either (33.7")?
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 am

Crawlerer79 wrote:
Crash bandicoot wrote:New mold silver stones are bigger then the stated size. My new 33's measure 34 1/4

Wait, so does that mean the 33 Silvey that are being used in the Mainland Challenge are oversize? If so then there should be no problem running 32" Simexes either (33.7")?

I'd probably go with comp regulations and just go of the tyre size stated on the wall of the tire. An if they happen to be bigger/smaller then so be it.

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Crash bandicoot wrote:I'd probably go with comp regulations and just go of the tyre size stated on the wall of the tire. An if they happen to be bigger/smaller then so be it.

Mmmm... don't wanna splash out on a full set of new tyres to only find I can't use them.... the revised Mainland Challenge rules are meant to be out in a few months so unless someone can tell me for certain, I'll wait 'til then
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Crawlerer79 wrote:
Crash bandicoot wrote:I'd probably go with comp regulations and just go of the tyre size stated on the wall of the tire. An if they happen to be bigger/smaller then so be it.

Mmmm... don't wanna splash out on a full set of new tyres to only find I can't use them.... the revised Mainland Challenge rules are meant to be out in a few months so unless someone can tell me for certain, I'll wait 'til then

Rent mine :mrgreen:

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Crash bandicoot wrote:
Crawlerer79 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: at $3 a pop? You are a good man... I'll take you up on that in the next couple've months :mrgreen:
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Crash bandicoot
Hard Yaka

Postby Crash bandicoot » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Crawlerer79 wrote:
Crash bandicoot wrote:
Crawlerer79 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: at $3 a pop? You are a good man... I'll take you up on that in the next couple've months :mrgreen:

Bonds $1100. 8)

Crawlerer79
Hard Yaka

Postby Crawlerer79 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Crash bandicoot wrote:
Crawlerer79 wrote:
Crash bandicoot wrote:Rent mine :mrgreen:

Bonds $1100. 8)

Haha you win :roll:
'Lando' - 1994 V8 Disco

Return to “Tyres”