Fs 1990 zzr 250 $3000 ONO

muddyhilux
Hard Yaka

Fs 1990 zzr 250 $3000 ONO

Postby muddyhilux » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

had this bike 6 months or so now,sorted license and upgraded so time to go.in the time ive had it ive fibre glassed the previously damaged panels and painted black.cosmetically its not perfect (see pics )but is tidy and passes vtnz wof no worries at all.mechanically in the last 4500km(how long ive owned it) its had

new o-ring chain and sprockets front and rear
new peralli sport demon tyres f&r
new sintered pads in front and normal in the rear
oil and filter service (is due for next in a couple of weeks depending on how much i ride her but will likely do oil change for new owner anyway)
new air filter
stainless braided brake line in the rear

receipts for all parts which show dates of when they were purchased

also just put on 3 months rego
wof due 27-2-13 but ill get new wof before sale

bike starts up easy as,choke etc work on the cold mornings and ive always warmed up before riding.also has a home made pack rack bar ill throw in if new owner wants it (as per pics)or I can just put factory hooks back on.am getting around 16-18km/l depending on riding style.bike will also come with under 6 month old oxford tank bag which I no longer require

test rides welcome with cash in hand in case you drop it / damage.viewing weekdays after 5pm and contact via 02102789016 with txt is best. I'm an engineer,factories loud and I don't always hear phone

1990 surf 350 chevy jacked up and currently under construction again

Return to “The Bike Bar”