tit tit tit thailand!

mike
Last minute Mike

tit tit tit thailand!

Postby mike » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

I've found myself in thailand the last 10 days. Not bad for someone that is crazily poor at the moment :wink: Woman managed to get half price fares (through work travel) and then pay for my half :mrgreen: So I couldnt refuse to really :twisted:

Managed to hire a 125cc bike for $10 bucks a day and hoon all round the place in shorts and jandals. Such a buzz. So sick of people trying to sell you shit, really need a t-shirt with the words "No I don't want to buy your cheap cheap crap!" or "don't speak to me!"

Highlights:

swimming through muddy leech infested waters (got five of the farkers), rush hour traffic on a bike with the woman riding side saddle (farking cool that we survived!) Diving with a shark (sure it was asleep but still !) Diving a wreck littered with poisonous fish in just shorts and a t-shirt at 30m deep!

Couple of photos, got a ton more but to many to post from this dodgy internet place.

Found a bar or two in Bangkok

People off to work!

Might get back in time for lunch on thursday.

Mike
1973 SWB Land Rover V8 Hybrid
1994 Toyota Surf

MNC
Hard Yaka

Re: tit tit tit thailand!

Postby MNC » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Check out the Patpong night markets - They are awesome and when I was there there was a t-shirt that said " No I dont want a f@#K!n Taxi, Suit, or Massage!" :lol:

We had an awesome time in Thialand - hope you enjoy it!

Return to “Where in the world is ORE”