Lismore Nsw Australia.

albundy
Rolly Polly

Lismore Nsw Australia.

Postby albundy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi guys, made it over with no drama. Pretty awesome flying into brissy last thursday and seeing all that flooding, wish I had a camera. Some really nice trucks over here, especially nissans :wink: . Found a 4wd park (Rover Park) about 1.5 hrs away and some pretty extreme stuff in there we have been told by the locals. Bought a mitsi daimante station wagon 94 in excellent nick for 4k. Will be looking for new truck in a few months. Family arrive on sunday, can't wait to see them. Oh, and the new job aint too bad either.
Al
rain, hail, sleet or snow, we go!

NJV6
Hard Yaka

Re: Lismore Nsw Australia.

Postby NJV6 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Good work Al, did you buy a new place, get your old one sold ok etc?

Glen
SWB V6 Paj with one or two mods ;)

mike
Last minute Mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:37 pm

man your not far from surfers! coooool :mrgreen:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 113647&z=8
1973 SWB Land Rover V8 Hybrid
1994 Toyota Surf

PigFmr
Hard Yaka

Postby PigFmr » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 pm

albundy wrote:Hi guys, made it over with no drama. Pretty awesome flying into brissy last thursday and seeing all that flooding, wish I had a camera. Some really nice trucks over here, especially nissans :wink: . Found a 4wd park (Rover Park) about 1.5 hrs away and some pretty extreme stuff in there we have been told by the locals. Bought a mitsi daimante station wagon 94 in excellent nick for 4k. Will be looking for new truck in a few months. Family arrive on sunday, can't wait to see them. Oh, and the new job aint too bad either.
Al

thought u was going to get a v8 Al

albundy
Rolly Polly

Postby albundy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 am

V8= ####### lots of money in rego and insurance, plus wife needs to be comfortable driving it.
House= rented. Going to rent and check area out before buying, this is a big flood area, but plenty of hills around.
Surfers= so yestersay Mike, I used to live in the shit hole. You may be thinking of Byron bay, Ballina, now they are the real places other then surfers. We have alot of friends in Brissy which is only 2.5 hrs away so that's cool.
Al
rain, hail, sleet or snow, we go!

Return to “Where in the world is ORE”