Me

jasongreen357
Winch master

Me

Postby jasongreen357 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi I'm Jason I live in Blenheim, My main pastime is photography and i do a lot of wheelin in my Landy discovery to get around and take landscape photo's. Im out almost every weekend. Just love it.

I have also started writing up all the local trails on a facebook page to help anyone find them. May be worth a read if your visiting the area.

https://www.facebook.com/4WDmarlborough

Cameron
Hard Yaka

Re: Me

Postby Cameron » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Liked. interested to see more shots!

slide
Hard Yaka

Postby slide » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Awesome. We love photos and 4x4, so you're at home here. I have 'liked' your facebook page, so I'll be keeping an eye on that too.

hamboy
Hard Yaka

Postby hamboy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey mate good to see another Blenheim fella on here. It might be worth joining the local club as access to alot of places is really difficult without knowing the right people

jasongreen357
Winch master

Postby jasongreen357 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 pm

hamboy wrote:Hey mate good to see another Blenheim fella on here. It might be worth joining the local club as access to alot of places is really difficult without knowing the right people

Are you in the local club? Is it any good? I would be interested. Just a bit confused about the Certified Tow Hooks installed by certain named business Rule? any comments?

Taz
Hard Yaka

Postby Taz » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Good effort man. Haven't got a 4x4 up here but always keen for a spin if you need someone to control the radio station :D

I'm up the road in Picton and out on the bike every other day (might shoot to French Pass tonight depending on this rain) but it's sealed roads only for the moment =(

Can't comment on having them installed by a named company, but if you already have rated hooks I'm sure they will just have a quick look to check they're bolted to something substantial with rated bolts as well.
If you're not sure about rated hooks at all, have a bit of a search, heaps of topics on em.
Think I actually have a spare or two in the tool box I'd exchange for beer.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde
Work in progress - www.pearls.kiwi

jasongreen357
Winch master

Postby jasongreen357 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Sounds good, will have to catch up some weekend. I like beer too.

hamboy
Hard Yaka

Postby hamboy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:51 pm

jasongreen357 wrote:
hamboy wrote:Hey mate good to see another Blenheim fella on here. It might be worth joining the local club as access to alot of places is really difficult without knowing the right people

Are you in the local club? Is it any good? I would be interested. Just a bit confused about the Certified Tow Hooks installed by certain named business Rule? any comments?

The tow hooks just have to be rated and attached suitably. If you're unsure about it have a chat to Craig at Craigs 4wd on Sutherland tce.
Here's the club website for you http://marlborough4x4club.weebly.com/

Cheers
Dan

DaveM
Hard Yaka

Postby DaveM » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Craig is a bloody good guy, and straight up. Won't try to sell you crap you don't need, and is always keen to give advice.

Return to “Where in the world is ORE”