Germany

mike
Last minute Mike

Germany

Postby mike » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:51 am

Hi Ya all,

Havnt been posting to much delightful stuff lately ie reporting in here that im on holiday in Germany - cause I'm not really on holiday anymore as bad stuff happened at work while im away so technically im job hunting. Briefly the project I was working on got pulled while over here and with it my means of paying the bills and to top it all off I havnt been paid for 6 weeks and they wont respond to my emails :evil: Very very stressful, the GM quit and they fired the lovely secretary. Did I mention I'm assembling a lynch squad when i get back :twisted:

But aside from that, I stopped in hong kong airport for a couple of hours and the country side there is amazing, must be so good for 4wding. Spent a week in london doing touristy things. The amount of hot woman in london is just unreal. Didnt see any 4wds that would be used for 4wding at all, even LR's. Saw a few but they were just city ones. Then hit Germany and shit its hot here, 35 degress the last days and ive been burnt twice now turning from lilly white to brown. Spend most of the days at a lake swimming in 25 degree water with lots and lots - did i mention lots - of tanned toned german chicks, all i can say is thank god for super dark sunnys! I will try to get some covert pics, specially of the ones that are topless (yes there are quite a few).

Seen so many unimogs, swb ones with snorkels. If i had a job perhaps i would investigate bringing one back as they must be on at least 37" tyres with portal axles 8) Apart from that no other 4wds apart from a few LR's and nissan navara utes, one or two of mercuitos rides but nothing beefed up for 4wding, quite disappointing really, i guess their woman make up for it. I think if you wanted to do a cannonball run for trail bikes, this would be the place. Farm land with no fences, you could drive from munich to hamburg across country with no fences on the land! just have to duck across autobahns every now and again 8)

Thats all from me,

Mike
1973 SWB Land Rover V8 Hybrid
1994 Toyota Surf

DaveM
Hard Yaka

Postby DaveM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:25 am

Got any pics? Oh, and some of the 4wds/mogs too I guess :lol:

I'm sure you will have quite a few volunteers for the squad when you get back.

Steve_t647
Hard Yaka

Postby Steve_t647 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:38 pm

Seriously bad luck Mike I am sure you can find a suitable shoulder to cry on, the girl may adopt a pity case :)

what sort of work or projects are you after I can ask around.

Have fun sounds like you are just rememberto go via Spain if you get a chance and Itialy (the women look outstanding, just hard to talk to).

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Jerry
Yes Dear

Postby Jerry » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Does this mean you may be temporarly migrating back to Wellyvegas for work? :lol:
70 series prado (KZJ78) and 90 Series Prado (KZJ95)

red-devil
Hard Yaka

Postby red-devil » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:27 pm

Mike good luck with the girls in germany.

i was there for 3 months. i hope you have deep pockets fill of cash,

the mogs are great i have a few pics of them here, and i too was thinking about bring one over, Shame about the left hand drive

jono

basics
Hard Yaka

Postby basics » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:36 pm

mmmmm german girls. nothing beter :P

coxsy
Hard Yaka

germany

Postby coxsy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:03 pm

when my uncle was stationed there he was put on sick leave as he lost so much weight , the man was shagging him self thin with all the single german girls
89 safari, pto winch, 33x15 simexs. sliders,75mm lift . turbo intercoolered

Summit033
Bush Crasher

Postby Summit033 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:06 pm

Plenty of IT jobs here in the UK for ya Mike..... If I had known you were in London we could have met up for a beer.... :)
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese....."

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:16 pm

basics wrote:mmmmm german girls. nothing beter :P

The beer is pretty good... can't comment more, might get spotted :wink:

mike
Last minute Mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 pm

Summit033 wrote:Plenty of IT jobs here in the UK for ya Mike..... If I had known you were in London we could have met up for a beer.... :)

Ha definitely, I just wondered around looking at the sites, was fun, good weather in between the rain showers :wink:

I forgot how cool the autobahns are here, drove 200kms to an historic town doing 180km/hr the whole way, the Audi A3 we were in was sitting at 5k revs the whole way. Surely with Aucklands 10c a liter surcharge we could get some autobahns right?

Town I'm currently in at the moment (about 2000 people or less, about the size of farlie) just happened to have the souther germany unimog meet with over 400 unimogs camped out with a trial!!!!! :shock: I just stumbled across it, went and had a look briefly, took some photos and even found a winch challenge styled mog. Got a front page pic of it. Will post it up later today.

Well if I cant get a dam IT job back there and no beginners want 4wd training then I'll pack up and head to london.

Mike
1994 Toyota Surf

Steve_t647
Hard Yaka

Postby Steve_t647 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 am

Post the photo's please. There is work here, just not a lot of it in CHCH land of rivers mud and rocks.

There is quite a bit in Aussie too so I am sure you could come back to join us on some trips, or are you keen on finding some orbitals to send back and put under the LR. :twisted:

Have a good holiday and...

"THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PIC'S" :lol:

mike
Last minute Mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Ok got some pics up of the unimogs, didnt end up taking any of the topless woman around :roll: Never mind they are firmly imprinted in my memory 8)

Take note that this vehicle is sitting over a mound and if I was standing at where the wheels touch the ground my head would be to the drivers window just and I'm 6'2" !

Note the diff clearance with the portal axles.

From the back

Last edited by mike on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1994 Toyota Surf

Jerry
Yes Dear

Postby Jerry » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 pm

Will that fit in your carryone luggage :lol:
70 series prado (KZJ78) and 90 Series Prado (KZJ95)

Return to “Where in the world is ORE”