PRS (UHF) Aerials/Antennas

Moderator: Vendors

Jerry
Yes Dear

PRS (UHF) Aerials/Antennas

Postby Jerry » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Have got some PRS UHF Antenna's in .....

These ones have a fast fit connection which means you don't have to mess round on the antenna with crimping tools, solder or trying to push the big radio connection plug thru your firewall etc (note you may need to drill holes for the metal mounts if used and crimping or soldering the radio connections), Bases seem to stronger than some of the other ones you can get. can get other ones in as well, will put up more info on these later, these are just UHF(PRS) ones, easily removable and transferable to a new vehicle. can get CB ones as well...

Pack 1
335mm high Flexi, 3db gain, Groundplane independant $70

Includes Antenna, Antenna Base, 5m of cable to a fast fit base, PL259 Fast fit connector to suit UHF Radios

Pack 2
660mm high stainless steel whip, 4.5db gain, Requires a Groundplane eg using the included bracket to your guard etc $90

Includes Antenna, Antenna Base, 5m of cable to a fast fit base, PL259 Fast fit connector to suit UHF Radios and metal bracket.

Freight additional to your door
70 series prado (KZJ78) and 90 Series Prado (KZJ95)

Jerry
Yes Dear

Re: PRS (UHF) Aerials/Antennas

Postby Jerry » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Got some more in now as well

6.5db Gain, 870mm high, Ground Plane independant, $106, can be used with spring mount or non spring mount, these will be ordered in on request

4.5db gain, flexi, 645mm high $40

Spring mount antenna bases avaliable as well (pricing up soon)

L Brackets $10-$15 depending on size

Bolo
2XL

Postby Bolo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Jerry wrote:Got some more in now as well

6.5db Gain, 870mm high, Ground Plane independant, $106, can be used with spring mount or non spring mount, these will be ordered in on request

4.5db gain, flexi, 645mm high $40

Spring mount antenna bases avaliable as well (pricing up soon)

L Brackets $10-$15 depending on size

Oky doky jerry , whats the price on a spring mount base??? I snaped my Aerial off on the weekend :oops: :roll: , but now i have another one so i need a spring base so it is more flexy and hopefully wont brake again
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Your name is Bolo and it will stay that way until you have earnt the right to be called your real name........................ Bolo

BrentC
Hard Yaka

Postby BrentC » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 pm

I have a similar aerial to

Pack 1
335mm high Flexi, 3db gain, Groundplane independant $70

I have mine mounted against my windscreen surround and have often wondered why vehicles in front receive my calls better than the vehicles behind me - after looking at the manual and it's broadcast graphs - seems they don't like being shielded like your pic and my front pillar - so I am going to remount mine behind my snorkel projecting above the roof line :shock:

Jerry
Yes Dear

Postby Jerry » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I've got a bigger high db gain antenna there now which pushes it up better, It seems to do ok where it is at the moment and means less hole drilling in my shiny :D

Return to “Winches, Accessories, Tools and Supplies”