One of my suppliers does T-Max winches......
T-Max Products are designed, engineered and tested in Australia. And are NATA Approved which comply with the relevent Australian and New Zealand Standards. Manafacturing is in China.
- Machined 3 stage planetary gears instead of pressed gear sets
- Lower gearing
- 6.6Hp wound motors and lower amperage draw,
- Designed to resist overheating. Other heavy-duty components include a bearing-driven shaft for cooler operation.
- POSI-LOC brake system that locks the drum to the main gears, in place of less effective cone or friction brakes.
- Bearings instead of Bushes
- Designed for easy dissasembly/maintenence
In stock are the 2000lb Quad winches, 9000lb, 10000lb 12 & 24v, others are Ordered in on request, spare parts are held in stock.
2000lb $375 incl GST http://www.prsradios.co.nz/product_info ... cts_id/148
9000lb 12v $1250 incl GST
http://www.prsradios.co.nz/product_info ... cts_id/149
10000lb 12v $1395 incl GST
http://www.prsradios.co.nz/product_info ... cts_id/146
10000lb 24v $1650 incl GST (Specs will be similar to the 12v one)
http://www.prsradios.co.nz/product_info ... cts_id/147
Freight additional, mounting bracket additional, winch blankets and other accessories avaliable
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest