Dash Cam footage.

tweake
Hard Yaka

Re: Dash Cam footage.

Postby tweake » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:01 pm

mercutio wrote:i just use a free app on my smart phone it records clips at a length you choose saves the clips where a the g sensor is activated or if you mark them to be saved and a speed can be shown on the screen using the gps

i prefer record all the time because incident recording (eg from g sensor) can miss details like number plates or incidents that happen to other people.

mercutio
Hard Yaka

Postby mercutio » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 pm

my 4wd is not a truck

old mercedes never die but sometimes they do need some love

older cars are good,mercedes are better,older mercedes are the best

DieselBoy
Hard Yaka

Postby DieselBoy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:48 pm

bobrocket wrote:May be a bit spamish, but I sell cams in Korea to expats these days, bit of a side business. It's about $250 for a dual cam system (front and rear) In Asia they're a must these days.
My Facebook link is at the bottom. Postage to NZ is cheap as but not sure on how it competes with trade me. Lots of the info is in Korean but specs are in English.
I don't post here often these days but still a lurker. Anyway check out the link, if it works out cheaper feel free to message me. You still get a 12 month warranty and can pay in NZ $.
Most of the stuff is not 24v though, 12v stuff unless specified but check first.

Most cams don't record continuous though, the file gets broken into segments with excessive bumps get sent to an incident file. You can stitch the stuff together easily in movie maker but that's a time thing to consider if your recording a track mission.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/400694853385267/

Anyway, I'm legit and other members can verify that if your suspect. Just ask and feel free to post q's

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Hey stranger, looooong time no see Nick :D :D :D :D

Sarah says Hi to Sun :D :D :D
lax2wlg wrote:Is that like saying 'she's hot, for a crackwhore??

4WDbits
Hard Yaka

Postby 4WDbits » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 am

We have these http://www.4wdbits.co.nz/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=4761 1080P cameras for just $130, add micro sd card, plug it in and done.
Sample from camera

basics
Hard Yaka

Postby basics » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

cool, yours was the first site i checked, but couldnt find it in the search function. :oops:
99 pajero exceed 3.2

Return to “Videos - Non 4wd Related”