22-23 nov

skid
Tyre Man

22-23 nov

Postby skid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm

lucky me, with new job, I am able to pick up my daughter from skool on friday and have her whole weekend and return her to skool on monday, alot better than the previous one night only.

Was I lucky that on the first weekend I do it, I have a child with painted on ears and grumpy and upset alot.

nevermind, ice cream and Mc Donalds solves everything

so we just bummed around did the park thing a few times and the shopping mall today, went to rescue the flattie when he broke my 80 and watched a couple of good matches on the telly.

now have a week of 80 fixit solving things to look forward to
80 Series on 35" creepies, manual with twin factory lockers.

*CHILLAX BRO.*

wopass
Hard Yaka

Re: 22-23 nov

Postby wopass » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:06 pm

i spent sat playing/working on my truck with my nearly 4yr old son helping me... was interesting :? good tho as i think he learnt a few things like the numbers on the tools were how to tell which ones i wanted and hes pretty good with the parts cleaner :lol: mowed a track in the orchard for him to follow on his little bike when he comes over :mrgreen:

and now im in the process of painting a big ass toy box for him for Xmas... can tell im not a painter :lol: i dont think he will mind a few mistakes tho :P
If you already know everything, DON'T ask bloody questions!!

xj
Hard Yaka

Re: 22-23 nov

Postby xj » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:49 pm

got me garage finished with a new turn-around spot.... sadly the concrete layers broke my original driveway in the process...... hopefully they will have that sorted before my 10 year wedding anniversary!

Its great to finally have a decent sized garage. Now for the toys to go in it!!!
/| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-

()_) ()_)-----)_)
KEEP'N JEEP'N!

Return to “This Weekends achievements - Non 4wd Related”