anyone going for a play in auckland saturday the 24th march?

terranoman31
Hard Yaka

anyone going for a play in auckland saturday the 24th march?

Postby terranoman31 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:33 pm

hey guys new to auckland and keen to head out for a play in the mud if anyone is going out and would like me to tag along would be keen flick me a text if its easier for you 0278685588

thanks chris

MNC
Hard Yaka

Re: anyone going for a play in auckland saturday the 24th ma

Postby MNC » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

This is about an hour north of Auckland but will be awesome with all the rain we have had:

http://www.offroadexpress.co.nz/Forums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=26&p=325634

Snafu wrote:They can still take a few more entries.

OCS 4WD safari fundraiser. Otamatea Christian School PTA and Rodney Off-Road Club are hosting a 4WD safari weekend based at Matakohe, two hrs north of Auckland). Two runs available, play or safari. The play run will consist of plenty of time to play in the mud and on challenging terrain with short safari stints between challenges. The safari run will meander over farmland and through bush tracks, enjoying great views and scenery. $170/vehicle including entry fee for driver and one passenger and three meals each. Extra passengers additional costs. Camping available. Information or registrations contact Philip and Julia Leaf 09 431 6622 or pjleaf@ubernet.co.nz

From the organiser:- "Just one week to go until the OCS 4WD SAFARI!! We had a great day today, with some from the Rodney Off Road Club going over the runs and checking out the best places to take you with lots of different terrain and things to see. On the play run we have at least 6 different mud holes or dams for you to try as well as some interesting hilly country. The safari track will be going over at least 10 different farms. 35km of it - dairy, beef, sheep, chicken/pig, organic, pinetree block, native bush.....
Look forward to seeing you next weekend. We can still handle some more trucks, so let your friends know and get in touch with me (by Tuesday night preferably).
Kind regards
Julia Leaf"

terranoman31
Hard Yaka

Postby terranoman31 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 am

i would love to go but unfortunatly thats out of my price range :(

andy3542
Hard Yaka

Postby andy3542 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Theres a night run at woodhill forest on the 24th. completly different challenge driving through the forest/mud at night.

http://www.offroadexpress.co.nz/Forums/ ... +night+run
Offroad Addiction TV

https://www.facebook.com/OffroadAddictionLtd/

Return to “Planning a trip?”