flags track

nuts
Hard Yaka

flags track

Postby nuts » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:34 pm

hey guys short notice but a few of us guna have another hit at flags track ...19/20 september ( this month) ... dont care if no body shows or everyone shows the offer is there :P :P :P
we are hitting the fallen trees again hope to get thru another section .... of corse theres bound to be some playing as well :lol: :lol: get hold of me either here my cell 0278900597 or 037898433
people think i have a problem with insanity .... i dont i enjoy every minute ..... 0278900597

drive it ...
Hard Yaka

Re: flags track

Postby drive it ... » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Keep hacking away Nuts. Got my door straight again after your Smiths Clearing run. And I only dented it cause I was foolishly attempting to move your stuck whale LOL. Must be due for another coast trip but I'm tied up 19/20. catch you another time.

nuts
Hard Yaka

Postby nuts » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:40 am

drive it ... wrote:Keep hacking away Nuts. Got my door straight again after your Smiths Clearing run. And I only dented it cause I was foolishly attempting to move your stuck whale LOL. Must be due for another coast trip but I'm tied up 19/20. catch you another time.

all good im going anyways got 3 trucks plus me so its a start :wink: :D
people think i have a problem with insanity .... i dont i enjoy every minute ..... 0278900597

nuts
Hard Yaka

Postby nuts » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:07 am

well thanx for efforts to all that came today awsome work guys ,,,, covered alot of distance ,,,, llok forard to next round :)

nuts
Hard Yaka

Postby nuts » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:07 am

Image went in sunday with kerry smith and did the complete loop on foot .... the bottom is clear now so next hit want to go right and up to the top ... abt 10 blockages of windfall left the worst of which i would say is on the uphill most consisting of approx 3 bigish trees with a few small ones in each blockage then along the top sparadic smaller blocks :D
so thanx again to kerry, jed, andrew, rick flag and the rest of the guys didnt think we would have made it so far in 1 day :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Smurf
Hard Yaka

Postby Smurf » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 pm

[quote="nutsImage went in sunday with kerry smith and did the complete loop on foot .... the bottom is clear now so next hit want to go right and up to the top ... abt 10 blockages of windfall left the worst of which i would say is on the uphill most consisting of approx 3 bigish trees with a few small ones in each blockage then along the top sparadic smaller blocks :D
so thanx again to kerry, jed, andrew, rick flag and the rest of the guys didnt think we would have made it so far in 1 day :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Taz
Hard Yaka

Postby Taz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Shit, keep practising your parking there Nuts. One day :lol:
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde
Work in progress - www.pearls.kiwi

nuts
Hard Yaka

Postby nuts » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Taz wrote:Shit, keep practising your parking there Nuts. One day :lol:

haha taz u should have come and joined the fun hilarious weekend

Taz
Hard Yaka

Postby Taz » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:17 pm

I saw the post and thought about it but I had a shindig in chch that weekend I had to go to as well.

Should be able to fang over for a blat and to check out your new digs after Christmas :D
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde
Work in progress - www.pearls.kiwi

Return to “Planning a trip?”