Red Rocks trip

Wayne

Red Rocks trip

Postby Wayne » Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:19 pm

Hi Guys, which of you wgtn based guys is interested in a trip around red roskc in the next 2 or 3 weeks, be a saturday.

meet at carpark about 11.00, finished about 4.00

Wayne Chapman

ian_mac

Re: Red Rocks trip

Postby ian_mac » Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:18 am

Wayne wrote:Hi Guys, which of you wgtn based guys is interested in a trip around red roskc in the next 2 or 3 weeks, be a saturday.

meet at carpark about 11.00, finished about 4.00

Wayne Chapman

hmm you posteed this in February, I am a starter if you make that 2 or 3 months, say in late April. I am a newbie with family so looking more for a fun trundle than something extreme.

Ian

Wayne

Red Rocks

Postby Wayne » Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:34 pm

i was only thinking of an family tpye trip, nothing extreme. I have a shiny paj so not wanting to break anything!

probably best to do something later in may, maybe sat 10th?

wayne

ian_mac

Red rocks trip

Postby ian_mac » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:24 pm

Sounds good to me. One thing I have decided to take is a pump and a block of wood so I can let down the tyres on the sandier bits and blow them up again at the other side.

We can confffirm times a bit closer to the time. I have another guy lined up as wll if you don't mind.

Cheers

Ian McPherson

ian_mac

Re: Red rocks trip

Postby ian_mac » Mon May 05, 2003 10:04 pm

ian_mac wrote:Sounds good to me. One thing I have decided to take is a pump and a block of wood so I can let down the tyres on the sandier bits and blow them up again at the other side.

We can confffirm times a bit closer to the time. I have another guy lined up as wll if you don't mind.

Cheers

Ian McPherson

Hi how does 11am on 10th sound. We have a dark blue suzi. No plate YQ2121.

Cheers

Ian

Return to “Planning a trip?”