Any Lada's for sale in NZ?

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Any Lada's for sale in NZ?

Postby SP450andLE » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

My mate is now wanting a Lada, 'cos I talked him into it, and persuaded him a cheap Lada is ideal for a Uni student to use for 4wding.

He doesn't mind how much it is, but would like it to be road legal. If not, close to a WoF would be cool.

Also, nearer to Auckland it is, the better it is.

Chur,
Louis.
tomsoffroad wrote:None of us know what we are doing really. But thats how you get experience.

suzookyman
Hard Yaka

Re: Any Lada's for sale in NZ?

Postby suzookyman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm

There's a couple in Kaiwaka out the back of that garage half way down the hill by that bakery,saw them the other day when i was coming back from Aucks.( one looked a bit like one i used to own )
Al
"It's a Suzuki thing - you wouldn't understand !"

mudlva
Hard Yaka

Postby mudlva » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

past one in maratoto this morning the way he was driving its prob still in there :lol:

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm

suzookyman wrote:There's a couple in Kaiwaka out the back of that garage half way down the hill by that bakery,saw them the other day when i was coming back from Aucks.( one looked a bit like one i used to own )
Al

Nah, they are pretty rough looking. And both cut down too.
tomsoffroad wrote:None of us know what we are doing really. But thats how you get experience.

mudlva
Hard Yaka

Postby mudlva » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm

mudlva wrote:past one in maratoto this morning the way he was driving its prob still in there :lol:

no sorry just taking the piss :lol: , as you do :wink: , he was doing quite well realy considering that he was on basic roadys and not a lot of tread left at that :roll: it was before abc rock so he shouldnt of got in to much trouble

yael
Hard Yaka

Postby yael » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

I can sell your mate 2 Nissan's and a hole heap of spares :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =352231230
If you cant beat us Gingers, JOIN US!!

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm

yael wrote:I can sell your mate 2 Nissan's and a hole heap of spares :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =352231230

Yeah, nah.

You just bought the second one, but you are already selling both?

That make me confused :roll: :lol:

But I think he would still prefer a Lada...

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm

mudlva wrote:
mudlva wrote:past one in maratoto this morning the way he was driving its prob still in there :lol:

no sorry just taking the piss :lol: , as you do :wink: , he was doing quite well realy considering that he was on basic roadys and not a lot of tread left at that :roll: it was before abc rock so he shouldnt of got in to much trouble

I'm still surprised that mine can go places even on bald old SAT's :lol:. Must be the fact they are made for Siberia. :mrgreen:

sibainmud
Hard Yaka

Postby sibainmud » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Lewis, since you have owned Ladas, I'm sure your eyes have grown closer together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If they get much closer together, you'd be 1 eyed :lol: :lol: :lol:
I keep looking for the loose nut behind the wheel, but I can't find it!!

Nivapulledout
Hard Yaka

Postby Nivapulledout » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 pm

good work bro we need more lada owners, they are a dying breed now. mind you alot of the young kids dont know what they are now. look at you like what is that 4wd never seen one. I had all the moari kids in dargaville last time I went camping waving and yelling "cool truck bro!!!" First time I had ever gotten that response before :lol:

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 am

Nivapulledout wrote:good work bro we need more lada owners, they are a dying breed now. mind you alot of the young kids dont know what they are now. look at you like what is that 4wd never seen one. I had all the moari kids in dargaville last time I went camping waving and yelling "cool truck bro!!!" First time I had ever gotten that response before :lol:

Haha. I'm happy to be of service to the Lada community.
And my Dad said that when we first got the standard Lada, and we were driving home, some kid (young teens) looked at the Lada in astonishment ans awe, and said something to his father. His father then rolled his eyes and looked back. SO, in conclusion, the young people who have no idea what a Lada is gave no misconceptions about them, so just think they are awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 am

sibainmud wrote:Lewis, since you have owned Ladas, I'm sure your eyes have grown closer together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If they get much closer together, you'd be 1 eyed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's just mean, Simon. But most likely true :lol:

But I could say the same about you... :wink: :lol:

nivaman
Hard Yaka

Postby nivaman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm

SP450andLE wrote:

And my Dad said that when we first got the standard Lada, and we were driving home, some kid (young teens) looked at the Lada in astonishment ans awe, and said something to his father. His father then rolled his eyes and looked back. SO, in conclusion, the young people who have no idea what a Lada is gave no misconceptions about them, so just think they are awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That says it all really, mind you they are like any vehicle, maintain it and it will look after you.
Just because they are cheap doesn't mean they should be treated like shite, and the cold war is over now.
The preconceptions that were about when japanese used cars first came into New Zealand is the same here.

Sadam_Husain
Angry bird

Postby Sadam_Husain » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 pm

there perfect first vehicles for kids, they spend all their time with the things parked up on the back lawn with the bonnet up trying to get them going that they dont have any spare time to go off getting into trouble with the rest of their mates, there so busy trying to pay for all the bits to try and get it going that theres no spare cash to go off buying piss and drugs, and if they do manage to get them going nobody in their right mind would be cruising the streets in one trying to use it as a chick magnet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rokhound
Hard Yaka

Postby rokhound » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Sadam_Husain wrote:there perfect first vehicles for kids, they spend all their time with the things parked up on the back lawn with the bonnet up trying to get them going that they dont have any spare time to go off getting into trouble with the rest of their mates, there so busy trying to pay for all the bits to try and get it going that theres no spare cash to go off buying piss and drugs, and if they do manage to get them going nobody in their right mind would be cruising the streets in one trying to use it as a chick magnet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ugly is a state of mind..... and the state of my truck!

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Sadam_Husain wrote:there perfect first vehicles for kids, they spend all their time with the things parked up on the back lawn with the bonnet up trying to get them going that they dont have any spare time to go off getting into trouble with the rest of their mates, there so busy trying to pay for all the bits to try and get it going that theres no spare cash to go off buying piss and drugs, and if they do manage to get them going nobody in their right mind would be cruising the streets in one trying to use it as a chick magnet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, whatever :lol:

But you can get some pretty hot Russian girls with them :wink:

CRAZYBUSTARD
Bush Crasher

Postby CRAZYBUSTARD » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

arnt we in nz we got a guy in our club its always broken down

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

CRAZYBUSTARD wrote:arnt we in nz we got a guy in our club its always broken down

What? I've read this several times, but can't quite make sense of it :lol:

sibainmud
Hard Yaka

Postby sibainmud » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

SP450andLE wrote:
CRAZYBUSTARD wrote:arnt we in nz we got a guy in our club its always broken down

That's just Ron speak (Kinda like Coxsy) :lol:

Translation;
We are not in Russia. They have Lada in their club and it is like yours Lewis,
ALWAYS broken down :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
I keep looking for the loose nut behind the wheel, but I can't find it!!

nivaman
Hard Yaka

Postby nivaman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Define always broken down, is the guy always broken down?, what is always broken down?.
What other trucks are broken or being worked on in your club?.
We have to get some perspective here.

SP450andLE
Hard Yaka

Postby SP450andLE » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 am

sibainmud wrote:
SP450andLE wrote:

That's just Ron speak (Kinda like Coxsy) :lol:

Translation;
We are not in Russia. They have Lada in their club and it is like yours Lewis,
ALWAYS broken down :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Mine's only broken down because the previous owner was a total f'wit, and never maintained it, and I have neither the time or money to fix it both correctly and quickly.

Return to “Lada”