Public Access vs Club Access

likemagic
Bush Crasher

Re: Public Access vs Club Access

Postby likemagic » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 pm

De-Ranged wrote:Hey Tony has work safe (or who ever they are) chased any volinteers on this yet? I remember a bit about a crash on a cycle race down CHCH and there was talk of liability for the organizers

The bike race was a commercial operation, that's why there was a witch hunt
Maurice
KZN185, 1KZTE running needing birthday

Mudde1
Hard Yaka

Postby Mudde1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:51 pm

likemagic wrote:
De-Ranged wrote:Hey Tony has work safe (or who ever they are) chased any volinteers on this yet? I remember a bit about a crash on a cycle race down CHCH and there was talk of liability for the organizers

The bike race was a commercial operation, that's why there was a witch hunt

Makes no difference under the Crimes Act, The two motorsport events I referred to where a similar situation occurred were both club events.
Tony.

slidenyo
Hard Yaka

Postby slidenyo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 am

Probably should have introduced my self tony the other week but i was busy giving him shit for his less than graceful bog entry up thompsons.
has nzfwda got any funds or access to machinery to put a permanent culvert in the deep end of both those holes tony?
I did concider taking up half a dozen bags of cement to make a grippy step at the base but the lack of drain seems to be the real issue.
unless someone has a clever way of jacking a 6" drain through 20ft of clay bank?
problems are only a problem if you not willing to learn how to find solutions

Return to “Land Access / DOC legislation / Regulations”