Bedrug Jeep Liners

frederic26
Bush Crasher

Bedrug Jeep Liners

Postby frederic26 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi everyone,

As for the other parts, I have difficulties to find a distributor of Bedrug Liners for the TJ Wrangler 1997.

Only option is to import it from US with the taxes already pre-calculated.

Any advise will be welcome.

TJ
Hard Yaka

Re: Bedrug Jeep Liners

Postby TJ » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Any particular reason why you want this brand? Another option would be getting hippoliner or raptorliner done, and just throw the carpet out.
'12 JK Rubicon V6 3.6L Auto D44/D44

frederic26
Bush Crasher

Postby frederic26 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 am

Hi, let's say that they must fit perfectly but ok... never thought about rapto/hippo liner.. looks good but I believe we will need the carpet to warm us up in the cold season :)

TJ
Hard Yaka

Postby TJ » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:44 am

Without carpet in a TJ, it was a little louder inside but not an issue if you have MT tyres and softtop (they'll be noiser). As for warmth, transmission is next to your left leg. Stay nice and warm. Plus the heater works wonderfully as it was designed for American snowy conditions.

I did the raptor liner myself in my old, wasn't difficult. Just a lot of prep work before you can spray it.

frederic26
Bush Crasher

Postby frederic26 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:43 pm

TJ wrote:Without carpet in a TJ, it was a little louder inside but not an issue if you have MT tyres and softtop (they'll be noiser). As for warmth, transmission is next to your left leg. Stay nice and warm. Plus the heater works wonderfully as it was designed for American snowy conditions.

I did the raptor liner myself in my old, wasn't difficult. Just a lot of prep work before you can spray it.

Thanks for that. If the wrangler was only for me, no problem but we are driving with our 2 years old daughter, and exhaust is already too loud (must find a muffler to fix that) so resonance is quite high, but as you said, nothing dramatic, I just want to increase her comfort to make longer trips..

I already removed all carpets so if I want to go the road "raptor", I believe it will be ok and nice to do but still want to try the carpet.

TJ
Hard Yaka

Postby TJ » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:45 pm

A decent muffler should tone down the exhaust. It's a very simple system.

OffroaderGuy
Winch master

Postby OffroaderGuy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:01 pm

I agree. what mufflers have you put on your ride anyway? i've attached a link, if you're still looking for Bedrug Jeep liners.

frederic26
Bush Crasher

Postby frederic26 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:05 pm

OffroaderGuy wrote:I agree. what mufflers have you put on your ride anyway? i've attached a link, if you're still looking for Bedrug Jeep liners.

Thanks Guy, no idea what the current muffler but way to loud for my passengers.
Thanks for the bedrug, I have a few references in US, just need to find out which one will make it.

Return to “Jeep”