Im getting ripped off

De-Ranged
Hard Yaka

Re: Im getting ripped off

Postby De-Ranged » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your a nasty bastard heath, I like it .....
Cheers Reece
De Ranged Engineering
027 541 8794

Ryan
Hard Yaka

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:01 pm

next time they have been seen by the neighbour or yourself ring the coppers and say you think they had a gun!!!
i guarantee the police will turn up quick smart!! and when they dont find a gun you say it must have been pliers or something?
94 nissan terrano 2inch susp lift, 3inch body lift, 33x12.5x15 maxxis bighorns

Heath
Hard Yaka

Postby Heath » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm

De-Ranged wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Your a nasty bastard heath, I like it .....

One does what one needs to on odd occassions. translation "Dont F##k with my shit" basically.

pagar
Hard Yaka

Postby pagar » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:51 am

personel note don't piss heath off...... :twisted: you evil bugger I love it. are you available for private dept recovery work..... lol :lol:
If you follow me in the bush you must be mad cause I'm plain CRAZY !!!

1987 BJ74, 13BT, Auto, 35" Wranglers, 80mm Suspension Lift, 2" body lift, LSD rear, ARB Front Locker, PTO, Lots of Steel and a Go Hard Driver.

Heath
Hard Yaka

Postby Heath » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm

pagar wrote:personel note don't piss heath off...... :twisted: you evil bugger I love it. are you available for private dept recovery work..... lol :lol:

In my job I can be cruel or just outright nasty. Cruel is wrecking the car so it cant be driven. The other option is turning inside out with an explosive charge (not that I would do that, not worth my job, unless it is a wreck we "found" on the bombing range...).

doin_it_dirty
Bush Crasher

Postby doin_it_dirty » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:52 pm

if they are tresspassing and pinching shit, get the boys together and do what ever it takes so they get the message to never come back.
I once delt to some young pricks who had been terroriseing the neiborhood, i just made sure i had my feet on my property while i was doing it, so i was in my right, and looked as if they were trespassing :D
And when the cops came they gave me a pat on the back, they just said make sure you dont hurt anybody too much, so questions dont start being asked, i think he ment dont break any bones, cause he was saying this as one of the little punks was pulling himself off the foot path with gravel rash all up his face.
Be clever too,
a mate a mine caught sum punks tagging his workshop, knowing cops dont do shit to taggers he threw them inside his workshop, set the alarm off, and broke a window, so now the cops could do em for breaking and entering :lol:
do it right, do it dirty

Big
Hard Yaka

Postby Big » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Basiclly do as the others have said in a round about way..= Plain English = Give the farken asholes the bash... :mrgreen: OR when you meet them face to face..(with your band of brothers)stay the fark off my patch or I'll hunt you down and stick ya like the pig ya are and also do the whole farken family as they'll be just like them..( I had shit taken from outta my truck and gawd I was pissed - coppa's did shit..value was around $5k)all I can say if I ever meet up with anyone taking my shyt..God help em.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: cause they will be in pain..hehe

Moriarty
Hard Yaka

Postby Moriarty » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Pedro wrote:Turoa, between you and your old man, (sorry Antony) i am sure you could rig up a video camera and record the little pricks doing the deed, also leave a jerry can of petrol up the back as well, just make sure it is full of sugar, they will steal it and definitely put it in their car, you may not get your bits back but you will be full of pride when you pass the car tomorrow on the side of the road with a stuffed motor, cost ya thirty or forty bux but the feeling would be nice :lol: just don't forget and use the fuel on your own car :D

NOT sugar, GOLF BALLS!!!!

petrol/diesel eats outer coating, the gazzilion kilometres of rubber banding goes soft, gets drawn into fuel system.

skid
Tyre Man

Postby skid » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Moriarty wrote:
Pedro wrote:Turoa, between you and your old man, (sorry Antony) i am sure you could rig up a video camera and record the little pricks doing the deed, also leave a jerry can of petrol up the back as well, just make sure it is full of sugar, they will steal it and definitely put it in their car, you may not get your bits back but you will be full of pride when you pass the car tomorrow on the side of the road with a stuffed motor, cost ya thirty or forty bux but the feeling would be nice :lol: just don't forget and use the fuel on your own car :D

NOT sugar, GOLF BALLS!!!!

petrol/diesel eats outer coating, the gazzilion kilometres of rubber banding goes soft, gets drawn into fuel system.

wisdom comes with age with that man

thats a bloody stunning idea Bob
80 Series on 35" creepies, manual with twin factory lockers.

*CHILLAX BRO.*

Moriarty
Hard Yaka

Postby Moriarty » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 am

Hey, 2s, it's about time we were updated, what's happening, guy?
Have you got justice?
Revenge?
WHAT!!!?!?!?!

if you need help, this is the place to ask, there are a bunch of guys who would be glad to help sort this one out...

B.

skid
Tyre Man

Postby skid » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Moriarty wrote:Hey, 2s, it's about time we were updated, what's happening, guy?
Have you got justice?
Revenge?
WHAT!!!?!?!?!

if you need help, this is the place to ask, there are a bunch of guys who would be glad to help sort this one out...

B.

feed uncle bob for a week and give him a bed, coz hes just itching to get to welly and deal to your thieves 2s

*CHILLAX BRO.*

turoa
Pyro Junior

Postby turoa » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Moriarty wrote:Hey, 2s, it's about time we were updated, what's happening, guy?
Have you got justice?
Revenge?
WHAT!!!?!?!?!

B.

Not much has happened, have moved shit around up the back and nothing else has gone missing (not that theres much left to take easily). Turns out the no plate we got belongs to a "known mongrel mob member". Havnt heard anything from the cops but Its probably best to just leave it and see if the cops come up with anything.

skid
Tyre Man

Postby skid » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:20 pm

turoa wrote:Turns out the no plate we got belongs to a "known mongrel mob member".

Its probably best to just leave it and see if the cops come up with anything.

yup

*CHILLAX BRO.*

wopass
Hard Yaka

Postby wopass » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

turoa wrote:Not much has happened, Turns out the no plate we got belongs to a "known mongrel mob member". Havnt heard anything from the cops but Its probably best to just leave it and see if the cops come up with anything.

so nothing will be done about it by the cops if its gang related. :roll:
If you already know everything, DON'T ask bloody questions!!

Sadam_Husain
Angry bird

Postby Sadam_Husain » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm

wopass wrote:so nothing will be done about it by the cops if its gang related. :roll:

Nup they could give him a ticket for expired Rego :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.carfax.co.nz wrote:Licence expiry: 2008, May 20th (expired more than 2 months ago)

Moriarty
Hard Yaka

Postby Moriarty » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

golf balls

GotFlex
Hard Yaka

Postby GotFlex » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 pm

If anyone was keen id be in to catch some of these f- wits and deal to them call me!!!!!!!!!!
SASed Isuzu Mu - hilux diffs, Rears up front, disc brake conversion, ifs hub swap, crossover steering, and legal!!!!

wellsie24
Driver/Navigator

Postby wellsie24 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

when they go to steal your stuff just go along with a few fellas with bats/crowbars/sledgehammers etc and just fark over their cars what are they gonna do about it tell the cops that their cars were smashed up while they were stealing stuff

Swamped
Hard Yaka

Postby Swamped » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm

pretty old post your replying to bro.

Return to “Stolen / Lost and Found”