New to the forum

CARiD
Stropper

New to the forum

Postby CARiD » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 am

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I am fan of off-roading. I've been working on maintenance and modifications of 4x4 (mostly wranglers TJ and JK) for quite a long time. Hope to meet new people and find out stuff I didn't know. I currently work at CARiD online store as a parts consultant and often get to deal with 4x4 parts and upgrades. I will look around on the forum and post more in the future.
P.S. Please let me know who can I contact about vendor options?

Here's our corporate project that we finished back in 2013:

TJ
Hard Yaka

Re: New to the forum

Postby TJ » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:15 am

Send a message to the admin for becoming a vendor.

A couple of practical questions though. Are you based in US (I suspect you are). How are you proposing to ship items half way across the world (I am assuming you did research where NZ is before posting your advertorial).
'12 JK Rubicon V6 3.6L Auto D44/D44

CARiD
Stropper

Postby CARiD » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 pm

That's absolutely correct, yes we are based in US and we do ship world-wide, including the NZ. We realize that some of the parts are only available in US (especially for American models) and a lot of off-road enthusiasts import them from US directly. You can check our off-road parts section here to see if it's going to be somehow useful for you guys.

I am a big fan of 4x4 activity as well, so I would be glad to meet new people and see how you guys do it in NZ.

TJ
Hard Yaka

Postby TJ » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:27 am

Hey, I drive Jeeps. There are a few other Jeepers here as well. Having a forum friendly vendor onboard would be great.
'12 JK Rubicon V6 3.6L Auto D44/D44

frederic26
Bush Crasher

Postby frederic26 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 pm

I didn't see that post yet... excellent.. nice toy...

Will be interested to see the further discussions.. and will check your online shop.

Thanks for sharing more info about upgrades you did for the JK/TJ models...

Return to “New Members and Beginners”